Siemens Interview Questions

2.9

EIT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Siemens in February 2014.

Telephone Interview

Interview Questions
    • How would you explain a technical concept to an individual who was not well versed in that subject?   Answer Question

Better Employment Oppertunity

Graduate Program Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Siemens in February 2014.

Had an interview with HR. Nothing special, just basic questions regarding resume and previous experience. The next step is an interview in headquarters. This year they've decided to postpone program for later period, probably August-September.

Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Siemens in February 2014.

I applied on the website with my resume and what goals I had. This was for the Engineering Leadership Development Program. I got an email and call from a recruiter and set up an interview with a project manager. The interview was a 30 minute phone interview and was not technical at all. He asked about my past research projects and any challenging things I've worked on. I got the offer from the HR recruiter later that day.

Interview Questions
    no negotiation, just asked for extra time to think about it

Sales Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Siemens.

I met with recruiters at a career fair on my university campus, landed a first-round interview for the next day. After that interview, it took 22days to get an invite for final round interviews (but I believe that process MIGHT be a little faster - like 2 weeks instead of 3- for graduating seniors). The final round interview was 6 weeks after the invite and it was an amazing experience and everyone was really nice.

Interview Questions
    • They were very straight forward. I was in touch with my recruiter and received ample inside tips about questions. Basic interview questions are always a part of the process so know thyself and a little research on the company won't hurt. If going for a sales job, show that you know how to do research, be confident, and always be approachable i.e. smile and talk nicely.   Answer Question

Production Planner Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 8 weeksinterviewed at Siemens.

The interview process is hard. At least three rounds of interviews, each with at least two people. They are looking for people who will stay and if possible someday move up- Remember they have 300,000 people world wide so they feel that somewhere, someone with in Siemens already has the skill set for mid-level position and they have less risk by hiring from within. So an engineer might start as an intern in college and grow over the 30 years to VP of something.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Siemens in January 2014.

I received a call from the recruiter and she scheduled an immediately interview with Siemens manager.

Software Developer Interview

interviewed at Siemens in January 2014.

The process starts with a written interview, Basic OOPS ,operating system,Threads, Design patterns are tested,
    Next round is basic and again, techinal and logical abilities are tested.
    Next round is concet oriented techinacal interview, domain knowledge and also few managerial round questions.
    Next a formal mangerial round.
    Next HR round, be careful on salary negotiations

Intern Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Siemens.

Typical interview for engineering internship, lasted about thirty minutes. Very professional and interviewer was not a recruiter or from HR, operations supervisor possibly. Interview leaned towards traditional interview questions with some behavioral questions as well. Most questions were transparent and simple. Replied back with hiring decision about two weeks later.

Interview Questions
    • Describing result based experiences as a freshmen/sophomore in college can be difficult...   Answer Question

Finance Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campus, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Campus, IL

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Siemens.

First round interview consisted of basic behavioral questions.

Why do you want this program? Why this Company? Where else are you applying to? I believe the second round was a dinner at an off campus location.

UI/User Experience Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Siemens.

I interviewed for an internship so the process was simple. I mailed my resume and portfolio and they scheduled for a phone interview

Interview Questions
    • Asked the future steps for some of my in-work projects and asked how I would do it differently.   Answer Question