Siemens Interview Questions

Updated Apr 1, 2015
Updated Apr 1, 2015

2.9

Buyer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Siemens in March 2013.

Interview

Multiple email in regards to setting up the interview. Had a hour long interview and then waited over a month to hear back. Company likes interviews at start of day to make your brain think.

Interview Questions

• How would you have handled the most recent problem at work different?   Answer Question

Quality Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Siemens (Fort Worth, TX) in February 2013.

Interview

Submitted resume through an associate. Went for an initial interview showing past work performed and was asked back for a second interview.

Interview Questions

• What will I add to improve the work culture and improve the productivity of the facility.   1 Answer

Customer Service and Dispatch Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Siemens (Cary, NC) in February 2013.

Interview

3 interviews one on the phone and two in Cary face to face. Still waiting for a call back.

Operational Audit Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Siemens (Iselin, NJ).

Interview

Very Long Interview Process. If they call you for the first interview that means that they will offer you the job.

Not that many people want to work for Siemens because of its reputation in treating its American employees badly . so the recruiters are desperately in need of talent and they have hard time finding the right talent.

Interview Questions

• The interview is very easy. Trust me they are desperately looking for people who are willing to work for them   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, you can ask for $8,000 more than the based offer. I accepted this job but I left after short period of time.

Product Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Siemens in October 2012.

Interview

I got a phone call from a recruiter who immediately set me up with the Hiring manager

After my interview i did not know i was gonna be interviewed again by another manager

Two weeks later i was made an offer....though i wanted more but they were will to train me beause i did not have working experience

Interview Questions

• If you are asked to do something non-ethical, what would you do   1 Answer

Negotiation

Direct

Supply Chain Development Program Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Siemens (Atlanta, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

Got an interview through my schools career services website. Met with 3 upper management people, even though I was expecting 1. Lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions for us. Asking questions to 3 people and getting different responses was hard to manage.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Siemens (Kansas City, MO) in June 2012.

Interview

Just a good 1 on 1 conversation with some general questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Siemens (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Applied online at my university job website.
    Received email for initial telephone interview with hiring manager. Manger told me about the position and I told him a little about my back ground. He than ask a series of technical questions about C++ and Java. Questions where not difficult but I didn't make it to the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain the difference between map and hashmap in java?   Answer Question
    • Explain the difference between a hard and a soft link in Unix?   1 Answer

EIT Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Siemens (Orlando, FL) in March 2012.

Interview

met company at job fair. received an interview the next day. It was 2:1 style interview with typical questions.

Automation Engineer Interview

Application

The process took a dayinterviewed at Siemens (Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

i interviewed in houston, panel interview 3 managers including an engineer, few technical questions, make sure you know about the company and what they stand for, make sure you masterize anything you have on your resume, they will pick the smallest irrelevant thing, engineer asked technical questions, one manager checking your personality with behavorial questions and other general manager was just picking up on my answer to strike another questions back at me...overall want very bad...they were all nice guys..still waiting on their offer

Interview Questions

• what does adversity means to you   1 Answer
    • how do you deal with bad co workers? what would you do to make them productive   Answer Question