Siemens Interview Questions

2.9

Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Worth, TX

I applied through other source – interviewed at Siemens in February 2013.

Submitted resume through an associate. Went for an initial interview showing past work performed and was asked back for a second interview.

Interview Questions
    • What will I add to improve the work culture and improve the productivity of the facility.   View Answer

Customer Service and Dispatch Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Cary, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Siemens in February 2013.

3 interviews one on the phone and two in Cary face to face. Still waiting for a call back.

Operational Audit Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iselin, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Iselin, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Siemens.

Very Long Interview Process. If they call you for the first interview that means that they will offer you the job.

Not that many people want to work for Siemens because of its reputation in treating its American employees badly . so the recruiters are desperately in need of talent and they have hard time finding the right talent.

Interview Questions
    • The interview is very easy. Trust me they are desperately looking for people who are willing to work for them   Answer Question
    Yes, you can ask for $8,000 more than the based offer. I accepted this job but I left after short period of time.

Product Engineer Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Siemens in October 2012.

I got a phone call from a recruiter who immediately set me up with the Hiring manager

After my interview i did not know i was gonna be interviewed again by another manager

Two weeks later i was made an offer....though i wanted more but they were will to train me beause i did not have working experience

Interview Questions
    • If you are asked to do something non-ethical, what would you do   View Answer
    Direct

Supply Chain Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Siemens in September 2012.

Got an interview through my schools career services website. Met with 3 upper management people, even though I was expecting 1. Lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any questions for us. Asking questions to 3 people and getting different responses was hard to manage.   Answer Question

Operations Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO
    Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, MO

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Siemens in June 2012.

Just a good 1 on 1 conversation with some general questions.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Siemens in May 2012.

Applied online at my university job website.
    Received email for initial telephone interview with hiring manager. Manger told me about the position and I told him a little about my back ground. He than ask a series of technical questions about C++ and Java. Questions where not difficult but I didn't make it to the in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the difference between map and hashmap in java?   Answer Question
    • Explain the difference between a hard and a soft link in Unix?   View Answer

EIT Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Siemens in March 2012.

met company at job fair. received an interview the next day. It was 2:1 style interview with typical questions.

Automation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

The process took a dayinterviewed at Siemens in February 2012.

i interviewed in houston, panel interview 3 managers including an engineer, few technical questions, make sure you know about the company and what they stand for, make sure you masterize anything you have on your resume, they will pick the smallest irrelevant thing, engineer asked technical questions, one manager checking your personality with behavorial questions and other general manager was just picking up on my answer to strike another questions back at me...overall want very bad...they were all nice guys..still waiting on their offer

Interview Questions
    • what does adversity means to you   View Answer
    • how do you deal with bad co workers? what would you do to make them productive   Answer Question

Systems Analyst II Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Siemens in January 2012.

I have not had the chance to go through a normal hiring process. My position was absorbed by Siemens when the facility that I work at outsourced positions. From applying to positions internally you rarely get a response to positions that you apply to. That is for an internal canidate so I can only imagine what an external canidate goes through.

There was no negotiation since I was an internal merge.