Siemens

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens in May 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online at my university job website.
Received email for initial telephone interview with hiring manager. Manger told me about the position and I told him a little about my back ground. He than ask a series of technical questions about C++ and Java. Questions where not difficult but I didn't make it to the in person interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain the difference between map and hashmap in java?   Answer Question
  • Explain the difference between a hard and a soft link in Unix?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Operations Manager Interview

Operations Manager
Kansas City, MO

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens in June 2012.

Interview Details – Just a good 1 on 1 conversation with some general questions.

Business Administrator Interview

Business Administrator
San Diego, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens in May 2010.

Interview Details – Quick and standard interview. Behavioral and some technical questions

Interview Question – What would your last boss say about you?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – none

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

EIT Interview

EIT
Orlando, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Siemens in March 2012.

Interview Details – met company at job fair. received an interview the next day. It was 2:1 style interview with typical questions.

Interview Question – whats your greatest strength and weakness   Answer Question

Automation Engineer Interview

Automation Engineer
Houston, TX

The process took a day - interviewed at Siemens in February 2012.

Interview Details – i interviewed in houston, panel interview 3 managers including an engineer, few technical questions, make sure you know about the company and what they stand for, make sure you masterize anything you have on your resume, they will pick the smallest irrelevant thing, engineer asked technical questions, one manager checking your personality with behavorial questions and other general manager was just picking up on my answer to strike another questions back at me...overall want very bad...they were all nice guys..still waiting on their offer

Interview Questions

• what does adversity means to you   View Answer
  • how do you deal with bad co workers? what would you do to make them productive   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Cary, NC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Siemens in February 2010.

Interview Details – Was interviewed by a supervisor in face to face meeting. I had previously worked with interviewer in prior job for both of us where we held similar positions. Interview went well.

Interview Question – Was asked scenario questions about what would you do in this situation and interviewer would describe the scene.   Answer Question

Field Service Engineering Supervisor Interview

Field Service Engineering Supervisor
Cincinnati, OH

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Siemens in August 2011.

Interview Details – The hiring manager repeatedly made it known that he was too busy to be meeting with me. The sales rep was rude and arrogant.

Interview Question – How would you describe yourself in one word?   Answer Question

Laboratory Technician Interview

Laboratory Technician
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens in July 2011.

Interview Details – This panel interview was conducted with a supervisor and their manager for the department the position was under as well as a supervisor from a conjoining department. Days before the interview HR contacted me to insure I had directions, time, names and job description. I was escorted by the manager to a conference room and immediately seated and informed that they prefer to interview as a panel so that I am not answering the same questions three times and that we can be in a relaxed environment.
Questions were both technical and behavioral. I was informed that I would be contacted in two to three weeks with an update. Perhaps they should have said I would be contacted if I had been selected as a candidate because I heard back 5 weeks later.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Compensation would not aid in relocation or make up the difference in distance commuting or aid in change in standard of living conditions.

Inside Sales Interview

Inside Sales
Cary, NC

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Siemens in August 2010.

Interview Details – 1 phone interview with recruiter, 2 face to face interviews...first with hiring manager and panel and second one with executive management.

Interview Question – Three part behavioral based interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Unable to negotiate.

Service Specialist Interview

Service Specialist
Beltsville, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens in November 2010.

Interview Details – I originally was called by the manager and we set up a phone interview for an internship. I did not receive an offer at that time, but I called back when I was nearing graduation and they had me come in for an interview. I was interviewed by three or four of the engineers working there. I was asked the general questions but the questions that stood out were, "How to find the current flowing through this circuit diagram" and "How would you heat this room? Show me."