Siemens

Relevance Date Difficulty

Laboratory Technician Interview

Laboratory Technician
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens in July 2011.

Interview Details – This panel interview was conducted with a supervisor and their manager for the department the position was under as well as a supervisor from a conjoining department. Days before the interview HR contacted me to insure I had directions, time, names and job description. I was escorted by the manager to a conference room and immediately seated and informed that they prefer to interview as a panel so that I am not answering the same questions three times and that we can be in a relaxed environment.
Questions were both technical and behavioral. I was informed that I would be contacted in two to three weeks with an update. Perhaps they should have said I would be contacted if I had been selected as a candidate because I heard back 5 weeks later.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Compensation would not aid in relocation or make up the difference in distance commuting or aid in change in standard of living conditions.

Worked for Siemens? Contribute to the Community!