Siemens

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Communications Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Siemens in November 2013.

I was contacted by a recruiter to fill this role. After a preliminary 20-minute phone interview, I was called in to their office, a sprawling building in a Philadelphia suburb, for an interview with two marketing executives. They were overall friendly, accommodating and low-pressure.

I was never officially notified that I didn't get the position (more the fault of the recruiter than the company, I'd expect) but figured it out when, two weeks later, I was inundated with multiple offers from recruiters asking to represent me for this same position.

Interview Questions
    • Give us an example of something you worked on that completely flopped and how you recovered.   View Answer

Healthcare IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Siemens in November 2013.

I had a three step process for interviewing for this position. I was already a Siemens employee and applied through the internal job website. Two phone interviews and one in person interview conducted. The company is so large that the interview process is determined heavily on the manager that is hiring. Majority of communication is done through the HR department.

Interview Questions
    • Most places tend to ask me what my greatest weakness is. How I handled a difficult situation. What happened the last time I made a mistake. Do I take responsibility for my mistakes, ect.   Answer Question
    They would not negotiate. Gave me a 7% increase from my previous position, which ended up being a minimal increase that was less than I should be making according to the chart that they release about the positions market value. Very disappointing.