Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics

diagnostics.siemens.com

Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics Field Service Engineer II Interview Questions

Updated Dec 30, 2014
Updated Dec 30, 2014

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Field Service Engineer II Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics in November 2014.

Interview was scheduled for 45 minutes in a hotel lobby. Area service manager, HR manager and two techs were at the interview. What do you know about what we do, tell us about your history, etc., to open the interview. One tech and the HR person actually took up quite a bit of the time answering a couple of my questions. There were no technical questions as they had only screened experienced techs, but most questions were related to dealing with the customer.

Interview Questions
  • Although I had extensive field service experience, since I had been on a standard shift for so long, the service manager was concerned about transitioning to the uncertainty of a true field service position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics

Field Service Engineer II Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics in June 2008.

Interviewed in person through the recruiter. Manager called me a couple weeks later to offer me a job and schedule another interview. The area I orig interviewed for rejected me, but that manager passed me along to another hiring manager and I was hired.

Interview Questions