Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 6, 2014
32 interviews

2.9

Laboratory Technician Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics in September 2013.

They had technical and personality questions to match up with their company. The interviewers were friendly and nice. It shows on the interviewers' faces if they like the candidate or not. After a while I thought I was let easy. There were times I did not know the answer to a question. So I said "I don't know". They were chilled out about that.

Good, it was a contract position.

Intern - Hourly Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics.

I originally applied online for the position online, and was called in for an interview. My interview was very friendly and asked me questions about my knowledge on topics related to the job, as well as my exposure to different aspects of the job. He had my resume laid out in front of me and went through it asking me about different portions of it. Above all, it was a great experience and I love the internship!

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hoffman Estates, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hoffman Estates, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics in May 2014.

I was contacted by e-mail about a phone interview, which asked about my transportation and my experiences. After following up, I was asked to come in for an on-site interview. There, I was interviewed by members of the team that I would be on (all 1:1 interviews) and they asked about my experiences and various software questions that were related to my experiences. I was asked about various basic software questions such as the principles of OOP, pointers, filters, and types of data structures.

Interview Questions
    • Given an ECG waveform, how can you find the heart rate?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Hoffman Estates, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Hoffman Estates, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics in April 2012.

I applied online, and then I a phone interview was scheduled. After the phone interview, I was invited to an in-person interview at the SMS headquarters in Hoffman Estates. I received a follow up email from HR that I was not selected for the position, but instead someone was selected internally.

Interview Questions
    • What would I do to improve the support offerings available for Siemens customers?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Berkeley, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Berkeley, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics.

I was contacted a month after I applied online. The first step was a phone interview with their recruiter. Followed by two one-on-one interviews with the CEO and CFO respectively.

Interview Questions
    • Since the CFO spoke the same languages I did, the interview was held in English, German and Spanish.
      Standard questions about my experience and professional background.
        View Answer

Senior Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Flanders, NJ
    Anonymous Employee in Flanders, NJ

I interviewed online. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics in March 2014.

Applied for position on Siemens website. A month and a half later, I get a phone call out of the blue from Siemens HR asking if I'm available to visit Flanders next week for in person interviews. The interview consisted of four 45 minute interviews with two managers, an HR person, and a senior engineer. The managers asked behavioral and experience based questions, the HR manager wanted to know why I choose Siemens and asked questions about my previous employer and why I was looking to make a change. The interview with the senior engineer was more of a tour of the facility and the most informative and fun part of tour since we treated each other as seasoned professionals instead of the usual interviewer/interviewee dynamic.

Interview Questions
    • Mostly behavioral based questions with a few experience questions sprinkled in.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tarrytown, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

I interviewed through a staffing agency - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics in July 2010.

Experience, education, the norm.

My hiring supervisor did the negotiating for me with the HR dept.

Marketing Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Deerfield, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Deerfield, IL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics in January 2012.

Referreral got me an interview. Simply 1 Phone interview which lasted an hour and 30 minutes. Secured internship the following week.

None.

Customer Service Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Greenville, SC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greenville, SC

I interviewed through other source. The process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics.

Initial phone interview followed by travel paid face-to-face panel interviews. Emphasis placed on technical knowledge and being comfortable in tense customer service situations. The standard questions revolve around personal technical electronic or mechanical experience. The phone interview is usually 15-45 minutes depending on questions and answers, but you can expect a 45-60 minute panel interview. Dress NICELY. Long-sleeve button shirt and slacks for males and appropriate Business Causal for Females.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you dissembled something and successfully repaired it.   View Answer

Consultant Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Malvern, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

The interview process was not too difficult. I thought it was going to be an interview panel, but ended up getting interviewed individually. They just asked refresher questions to make sure I fit the role - I assume.

No negotiation.

Worked for Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics? Contribute to the Community!