Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics

31 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern - Hourly Interview

Intern - Hourly

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics.

Interview Details – I originally applied online for the position online, and was called in for an interview. My interview was very friendly and asked me questions about my knowledge on topics related to the job, as well as my exposure to different aspects of the job. He had my resume laid out in front of me and went through it asking me about different portions of it. Above all, it was a great experience and I love the internship!

Interview Question – What is your greatest weakness?   Answer Question

Software Interview

Software
Hoffman Estates, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics in May 2014.

Interview Details – I was contacted by e-mail about a phone interview, which asked about my transportation and my experiences. After following up, I was asked to come in for an on-site interview. There, I was interviewed by members of the team that I would be on (all 1:1 interviews) and they asked about my experiences and various software questions that were related to my experiences. I was asked about various basic software questions such as the principles of OOP, pointers, filters, and types of data structures.

Interview Question – Given an ECG waveform, how can you find the heart rate?   Answer Question

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Hoffman Estates, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics in April 2012.

Interview Details – I applied online, and then I a phone interview was scheduled. After the phone interview, I was invited to an in-person interview at the SMS headquarters in Hoffman Estates. I received a follow up email from HR that I was not selected for the position, but instead someone was selected internally.

Interview Question – What would I do to improve the support offerings available for Siemens customers?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant
Berkeley, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics.

Interview Details – I was contacted a month after I applied online. The first step was a phone interview with their recruiter. Followed by two one-on-one interviews with the CEO and CFO respectively.

Interview Question – Since the CFO spoke the same languages I did, the interview was held in English, German and Spanish.
Standard questions about my experience and professional background.
  View Answer

Senior Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Senior Mechanical Manufacturing Engineer
Flanders, NJ

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics in March 2014.

Interview Details – Applied for position on Siemens website. A month and a half later, I get a phone call out of the blue from Siemens HR asking if I'm available to visit Flanders next week for in person interviews. The interview consisted of four 45 minute interviews with two managers, an HR person, and a senior engineer. The managers asked behavioral and experience based questions, the HR manager wanted to know why I choose Siemens and asked questions about my previous employer and why I was looking to make a change. The interview with the senior engineer was more of a tour of the facility and the most informative and fun part of tour since we treated each other as seasoned professionals instead of the usual interviewer/interviewee dynamic.

Interview Question – Mostly behavioral based questions with a few experience questions sprinkled in.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant III Interview

Administrative Assistant III
Tarrytown, NY

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics in July 2010.

Interview Details – Experience, education, the norm.

Negotiation Details – My hiring supervisor did the negotiating for me with the HR dept.

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern
Deerfield, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics in January 2012.

Interview Details – Referreral got me an interview. Simply 1 Phone interview which lasted an hour and 30 minutes. Secured internship the following week.

Interview Question – How can you add-value to my team, but be specific?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – None.

Customer Service Engineer III Interview

Customer Service Engineer III
Greenville, SC

I applied through other source and the process took 6+ weeks - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics.

Interview Details – Initial phone interview followed by travel paid face-to-face panel interviews. Emphasis placed on technical knowledge and being comfortable in tense customer service situations. The standard questions revolve around personal technical electronic or mechanical experience. The phone interview is usually 15-45 minutes depending on questions and answers, but you can expect a 45-60 minute panel interview. Dress NICELY. Long-sleeve button shirt and slacks for males and appropriate Business Causal for Females.

Interview Question – Tell me about a time when you dissembled something and successfully repaired it.   View Answer

Consultant Associate Interview

Consultant Associate
Malvern, PA

Interview Details – The interview process was not too difficult. I thought it was going to be an interview panel, but ended up getting interviewed individually. They just asked refresher questions to make sure I fit the role - I assume.

Interview Question – All questions were answerable.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Sacramento, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics in June 2013.

Interview Details – 2 phone interviews then on site interview.
*1 technical panel interview (3 engineers panel) and 4 one-to-one interviews: General question about coding of C language on embedded real time operating system (RTOS). stack, heap, interrupt handling, memory leak prevention, resource sharing...etc I believed I answered very well.
*1 behavior panel interview composed of 5 managers/directors: Manager asked all job related questions about how do I worked with a cross functional team, am I a tem player? What happen if I were behind schedule? Do I feel comfortable to mentor less experience engineer? and based on my answer followed up by more and more questions. One thing I noticed is if you answer the question incorrectly or NOT SO SURE, the subsequent questions is going to more difficult and make you hope you didn't answer the previous one earlier. This is my first behavior panel interview I believe I didn't behave the way I want it to be and I didn't get an offer because of that regardless technically I perform very well.

Interview Question – What is your 5 years plan?   View Answer

Worked for Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics? Contribute to the Community!