Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics

diagnostics.siemens.com
Profile Unclaimed

Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA
Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics in June 2013.

2 phone interviews then on site interview.
*1 technical panel interview (3 engineers panel) and 4 one-to-one interviews: General question about coding of C language on embedded real time operating system (RTOS). stack, heap, interrupt handling, memory leak prevention, resource sharing...etc I believed I answered very well.
*1 behavior panel interview composed of 5 managers/directors: Manager asked all job related questions about how do I worked with a cross functional team, am I a tem player? What happen if I were behind schedule? Do I feel comfortable to mentor less experience engineer? and based on my answer followed up by more and more questions. One thing I noticed is if you answer the question incorrectly or NOT SO SURE, the subsequent questions is going to more difficult and make you hope you didn't answer the previous one earlier. This is my first behavior panel interview I believe I didn't behave the way I want it to be and I didn't get an offer because of that regardless technically I perform very well.

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics in January 2010.

had to attend multiple levels untp VP level

Interview Questions
    • How do you update an UI element from a worker thread   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)
    Anonymous Employee in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics in January 2012.

iT was very vague

Interview Questions
    • what does file watcher not do   View Answer
    • class diagram and codefor genrarting weather report   View Answer