Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics

diagnostics.siemens.com

Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics in February 2008.

Interview Details – I got the initial interview call after applying online in the month of February. I thought my phone interview went really well and I was certain that I will be called for in person. But the following week I got an email that they decided to pursue other candidates. I got the call again in the month of March from the hiring manager and he told me that they have another opening and he will like to consider me. I was called for in person interview and it went really well. It focused more on my background and analytical thinking. I met with 3 different people and got the offer 1 week after that.

Interview Question – Tell me from your past experience where you had to use your analytical thinking to propose a new process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate.

Worked for Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics? Contribute to the Community!