Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics
diagnostics.siemens.com Tarrytown, NY 1000 to 5000 Employees

Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

Supply Chain Analyst

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics in February 2008.

Interview Details – I got the initial interview call after applying online in the month of February. I thought my phone interview went really well and I was certain that I will be called for in person. But the following week I got an email that they decided to pursue other candidates. I got the call again in the month of March from the hiring manager and he told me that they have another opening and he will like to consider me. I was called for in person interview and it went really well. It focused more on my background and analytical thinking. I met with 3 different people and got the offer 1 week after that.

Interview Question – Tell me from your past experience where you had to use your analytical thinking to propose a new process.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics Supply Chain Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics employees and interview candidates.