Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics

Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics Supply Chain Analyst Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Supply Chain Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics in February 2008.

I got the initial interview call after applying online in the month of February. I thought my phone interview went really well and I was certain that I will be called for in person. But the following week I got an email that they decided to pursue other candidates. I got the call again in the month of March from the hiring manager and he told me that they have another opening and he will like to consider me. I was called for in person interview and it went really well. It focused more on my background and analytical thinking. I met with 3 different people and got the offer 1 week after that.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me from your past experience where you had to use your analytical thinking to propose a new process.   Answer Question
I did not negotiate.