Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics

diagnostics.siemens.com

Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics Interview Questions & Reviews in Tarrytown, NY

Updated Feb 17, 2014

Average Difficulty
5 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administrative Assistant III Interview

Administrative Assistant III
Tarrytown, NY

I applied through a staffing agency - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics in July 2010.

Interview Details – Experience, education, the norm.

Negotiation Details – My hiring supervisor did the negotiating for me with the HR dept.

Senior Engineer Interview

Senior Engineer
Tarrytown, NY

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics in March 2009.

Interview Details – not much difference than other companies, interviewed 5 engineers/managers including the hriing manager, asked some technical questions and project related questions. Usually tough ppl first and nice ppl following... so that is it.

Interview Question – no difficult question   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate as they match what I asked. maybe I should have asked more

Senior Manager Interview

Senior Manager
Tarrytown, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics.

Interview Details – Started with a call and prescreen with the talent manager. This was about and hour and asked various questions from my résumé and other materials submitted. Reviewed job expectations, salary requirements etc. Second part was a phone interview with hiring manager. That was an hour phone call with various questions about my experience, expectations, and an opportunity to ask questions about the job. Third part was multiple one-on-one interviews where they used behavior based interviewing techniques. Each time slot was 45 minutes and each person asked various questions and gave me the opportunity to ask questions. Last part of interview was final call with talent management.

Interview Question – All questions were fairly basic following the behavior based techniques   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I did not negotiate as the offer was very competitive with great benefits

Applications Interview

Applications
Tarrytown, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics in May 2009.

Interview Details – Interviewed for a job that I knew I wasn't going to get but wanted to have my name out there

Interview Question – How would you help TASs to sell more add assays?   View Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Tarrytown, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics in January 2010.

Interview Details – had to attend multiple levels untp VP level

Interview Question – How do you update an UI element from a worker thread   View Answer

Worked for Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics? Contribute to the Community!