Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics

Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics Interview Questions in Tarrytown, NY

Updated May 4, 2015

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics (Tarrytown, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Phone screen followed by on-site interview. The best and the most difficult interview was with the Software Director there. Previous interviewers did ask technical questions but I was not sure if they themselves knew the answers. The final interview was with the director and it was the most exhilarating interview I have ever had. I was very impressed with the guy and I kept thinking about that part of my interview even after I left the building.

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics (Tarrytown, NY).

Interview

Started with a call and prescreen with the talent manager. This was about and hour and asked various questions from my résumé and other materials submitted. Reviewed job expectations, salary requirements etc. Second part was a phone interview with hiring manager. That was an hour phone call with various questions about my experience, expectations, and an opportunity to ask questions about the job. Third part was multiple one-on-one interviews where they used behavior based interviewing techniques. Each time slot was 45 minutes and each person asked various questions and gave me the opportunity to ask questions. Last part of interview was final call with talent management.

Interview Questions

• All questions were fairly basic following the behavior based techniques   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate as the offer was very competitive with great benefits

Senior Biochemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics (Tarrytown, NY) in August 2011.

Interview

Applied through company website. One on-site interview. Had to give a talk. One group session and three one-on-one's. Questions were direct and straight forward. All in all, the entire interview took half a day. Got a call two weeks later with a job offer but for less money than I specified. They set a limit to how much they were willing to pay by phone and would not budge. Allowed me to think about it but said if they found a suitable candidate in the meantime, they'd offer him the job.

Interview Questions

• How do you think your previous experience will translate here?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics (Tarrytown, NY) in July 2010.

Interview

Experience, education, the norm.

Negotiation

My hiring supervisor did the negotiating for me with the HR dept.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics (Tarrytown, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

had to attend multiple levels untp VP level

Interview Questions

• How do you update an UI element from a worker thread   1 Answer

Applications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics (Tarrytown, NY) in May 2009.

Interview

Interviewed for a job that I knew I wasn't going to get but wanted to have my name out there

Interview Questions

• How would you help TASs to sell more add assays?   1 Answer

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Diagnostics (Tarrytown, NY) in March 2009.

Interview

not much difference than other companies, interviewed 5 engineers/managers including the hriing manager, asked some technical questions and project related questions. Usually tough ppl first and nice ppl following... so that is it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate as they match what I asked. maybe I should have asked more