Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services
www.smed.com Malvern, PA 5000+ Employees

Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services Hardware Engineer Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Hardware Engineer Interview

Hardware Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services in April 2011.

Interview Details – The human recruiter call me and ask a little about my background and projects I already did. Then he put me in different situations to know how I will solve them and also asked me some technical questions. It was ok but they were looking for someone to start in that moment.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services

Worked for Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services Hardware Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services employees and interview candidates.