Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services

62 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Manager, Finance Interview

Interview Details – Two behavioral interviews with teams of 4 in each interview

Interview Question – What kind of "creative" analysis have you performed?   View Answer

Leadership Development Program Interview

Malvern, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services.

Interview Details – 3 Step Process
1. Create a presentation that you will give to Siemens execs on the future of Siemens as a company in the next 10 years
2. Group Case Study, 1 hour to read and complete with fellow interviewees and deliver a recommendation
3. 2 interviews in a row with 2 people interviewing you each time finished with a 30 minutes role playing exercise

Interview Question – Nothing was out of the ordinary however, the case was quite comprehensive and difficult.   Answer Question

Intern/Co-op Project Management Interview

Malvern, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services in January 2013.

Interview Details – My first interview was a basic phone screening about my skills and background. My experience interviewing for this position was great. I interviewed with one person at the Malvern Site because the 2nd person had a last minute meeting. It was very basic - we went over my resume and skill set, asked me questions to figure out how I think. After the interview I thanked him and sent two followup emails - one to the HR recruiter and one to the interviewer but they were a tad disorganized and there was no clear answer to the status of my application and I never got a reply.

Interview Question – There weren't that any difficult questions but the entire interview he was trying to determine whether I was "project manager" material.   Answer Question

Technical Support Engineer III Interview

Technical Support Engineer III

Interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services

Interview Details – Three rounds of interviews: Manager, Sr Manager, then Director.

Interview Question – How do you make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Three rounds of negotiations.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Senior Software Engineer
Flanders, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services in February 2014.

Interview Details – i got a phone n in person interview

Interview Question – it was mostly a process of explainingmy resume and a series of questions of what would you do on such situations kind of questions and how will you handle such situations kind of questions.And i got a call after a week calling for in person interview   View Answer

Intern Interview

Mountain View, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services in November 2013.

Interview Details – Standard Phone Screen, then called in later that week for onsite interview. Bit disorganized, and not clear in their objectives.

Interview Question – Nothing in particular, primarily based off resume.   Answer Question

Implementation Consultant Interview

Interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services

Interview Details – The whole process took about 2 weeks, I was flown out for an interview where they reviewed my resume.

Interview Question – nothing that hard.   Answer Question

Windows 7 Migration Interview

Malvern, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services in December 2012.

Interview Details – I was a seven person panel that asked me questions.

Interview Question – The technical questions were easy the how I would handle a situation they would set was harder.   Answer Question

Electrical Engineering Internship Interview

Hoffman Estates, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services.

Interview Details – They had an on campus recruiting session and the interview was a behavioral one. They went over the entire resume and also asked a few questions about my past experiences in groups and projects.

Interview Question – Can you tell me about a time when you improved a process?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Malvern, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services in January 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call through an HR. She emailed me with a telephone screen interview time and date. I spoke with 3 people over the phone. They were very polite and it was more of a conversation to get to know my skill set. Then they called me in for an in-person interview. I was given very clear instructions on where to be , time and how to find the person concerned. I spoke to the receptionist asked for my interviewers and soon enough I was welcomed by the interviewer into a small 4 person room. I was interviewed by 3 people. They asked me how much I know about sql, active directory. How do I prioritize task etc They took every effort to make me comfortable during the process. Then they had a set of SQL question prepared and I was give a laptop with sql server and dummy database to work with. I was able to answer most of their questions, except something related to sp_who2.

Interview Question – I found that the question related to SP_who2 made me a little nervous because I did not know much about it.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services

Worked for Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services interview questions and advice. All 62 interview reviews posted anonymously by Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services employees and interview candidates.