Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services

Updated Jul 3, 2015

2.8

Service Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Cary, NC) in April 2013.

Interview

Very lengthy interviews and overall process, several different people involved in process, very structured, flexible with schedule, very thorough, lots of forms to complete. Three interviews took place. One interview was done via a conference call.

Interview Questions

• Identify one of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cary, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Cary, NC).

Interview

began with basic telephone interview with recruiter which led a a telephone screening by hiring manager to determine whether my skills and experiences were a good fit for the company. face-to face interview held at company headquarters. Interview panel consisted of hiring manager and sales peer. Behavioral style interview questions were asked...tell us about a time when blah, blah, blah...what was the situation, how did you solve the problem and what was the outcome?

Interview Questions

• Did not expect behavioral style interview questions.   2 Answers

Negotiation

All sales reps receive the same base and commission structure...no room to negotitate.

Research Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Champaign, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Champaign, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

I received an interview through my University Career Center. The interview was pretty relaxed. No technical questions just a few behavioral questions about why I chose to be a Mechanical Engineer, why Siemens, how I would go about solving a complex problem, etc. Unfortunately, they were only looking for Co-Ops and that didnt work with my schedule

PM Parnter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Malvern, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

3 interviews. Know report, tool, PMO, Project management, self suficient, upstast. Team very good and will train. Needs a lot of experiance in PMO. Work well with other asks questions. Bulds report.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

more than 45

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hoffman, IL

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Hoffman, IL) in March 2013.

Interview

Hand in my resume in campus job fair. Got an email after 2 weeks schedule an on site interview. Met with one senior engineer and the engineer manager. Asked very details in my previous projects.

Interview Questions

• ...Really detailed questions about my previous projects, I couldn't even remember...   Answer Question

Field Service Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2013.

Interview

I had an interview with the regional service manager. He ask me questions about my experience and knowledge with the medical laboratory analyzer. He also explain to me about the training and what to expect in the job site. No questions about your strengths and weaknesses. Basically he wanted to know I am qualified enough for the job and learn and troubleshoot analyzers. He also wants to know the salary the I wanted.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Chicago, IL) in February 2013.

Interview

Phone screening with recruiter/ marketing manager

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience of providing technical training ?   Answer Question

Interview

It consisted of an initial HR phone screening, followed by an onsite interview. The onsite interview consisted of the typical HR interview discussion of benefits. Next was an hour interview with two Senior Software Engineers discussing my past work and the work that was required by the particular project group. Lastly, a discussion with the hiring manager completed the interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked questions regarding how to resolve common parallel database access operations.   Answer Question

Other offers were available.

Process Support Administrator Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Malvern, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

I was initially contacted by phone by the HR recruiter who asked a number of questions specific to the position and what I know about Siemens. I was then scheduled for a panel interview that consisted of the hiring manager, Senior System Analyst and Systems Engineer but the Systems Analyst and Engineer had an emergency and I ended up interviewed by the hiring manager. A phone interview was scheduled with the Senior Systems Analyst later on in the week. The interview was mostly behavioral and technical related with a structured list of questions. . Tell me about yourself? . What do you know about Siemens? . Describe a group project when you had to deal with a person who didn't contribute. How did you handle this working relationship and what did you do to overcome it? . What is your weakness? . What is your technical weakness? . Why do you want to work for Siemens? . How would you prioritize a request from a V.P and an Associate?

Interview Questions

• How would you prioritize a request from a V.P and an Associate? It look easy but you need to think outside the box. What industry you're working at.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation for Interns. The HR told me they have a budget for internship. the offer wasn't all that bad

Intern/Co-op Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Malvern, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

My first interview was a basic phone screening about my skills and background. My experience interviewing for this position was great. I interviewed with one person at the Malvern Site because the 2nd person had a last minute meeting. It was very basic - we went over my resume and skill set, asked me questions to figure out how I think. After the interview I thanked him and sent two followup emails - one to the HR recruiter and one to the interviewer but they were a tad disorganized and there was no clear answer to the status of my application and I never got a reply.

Interview Questions

• There weren't that any difficult questions but the entire interview he was trying to determine whether I was "project manager" material.   Answer Question

See What Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services Employees Are Saying

Former Anonymous Employee

Pros: “Great colleagues to share work with and excellent support from others.”“Great colleagues to share work with and excellent support from others.” – Full Review