Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services

Updated Nov 5, 2014

2.8

Siemens Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services in November 2011.

Very relaxed. It was more conversational than interrogative. We started with a speech we prepared. Then the group of candidates worked together to decide and present a business solution. After that we broke into one on one interviews as well as role playing situations. Overall the entire experience was pleasant and very professional.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see the company in 20 years, and how do you plan on helping us get there?   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services in August 2011.

Did a 20 minute phone interview with recruiter who stated he would forward to hiring manager. 2 days later phone interview (45 min) with Director. Rec'd notice for live interview in Malvern a week later. Panel interview seem to go well. No response/No offer...yet. I found the panel (two Directors) to be very pleasant but I was not clear as to what specifically they were looking for in the role. They kinda skipped all around the place, so I got the impression they were Directors with two different focus areas. I asked them about their titles, but they were the same. One seemed more IT driven, the other seem more Client Management driven, but their titles were the same. I was sold on the solution and had done my prep work, but they didn't really ask questions related to the product. I noticed that they were in and out of the room with the previous candidate too, so It must be their style. I didn't find their questions hard or really unexpected. They seemed to be very knowledgeable.

Interview Questions
    • Which do you prefer - Billing or Patient Access?   View Answer

Provider Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services in July 2011.

Phone consultation with management
    In house interview with Sr. Consultants and then Managment
    I was hired the next day

Interview Questions
    I needed the job and did not negociate

Senior Staff Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services in June 2011.

Siemens HR is based in Florida and communication with HR was very professional, informative, and pleasant. The organization was clearly well organized and well run.
    The actual interview process was equally well handled. After a technical phone screen an in house interview was scheduled. That interview processed consisted of three separate interviews conducted by three teams – management, technical, and personal / soft skills (aka would I fit in?) Although I was initially apprehensive of the interview approach, all interviewers were knowledgeable, thorough, and cordial. I was very impressed and came away with the impression that these were people who enjoyed their work and truly liked the company.

Interview Questions
    • There was a well-balanced array of questions with no stupid or gimmicky questions. It was truly a discussion among professionals.   Answer Question
    I was very satisfied with the salary but I asked for and additional week of vacation and it was granted on the spot.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services in January 2011.

I applied online and got a call through an HR. She emailed me with a telephone screen interview time and date. I spoke with 3 people over the phone. They were very polite and it was more of a conversation to get to know my skill set. Then they called me in for an in-person interview. I was given very clear instructions on where to be , time and how to find the person concerned. I spoke to the receptionist asked for my interviewers and soon enough I was welcomed by the interviewer into a small 4 person room. I was interviewed by 3 people. They asked me how much I know about sql, active directory. How do I prioritize task etc They took every effort to make me comfortable during the process. Then they had a set of SQL question prepared and I was give a laptop with sql server and dummy database to work with. I was able to answer most of their questions, except something related to sp_who2.

Interview Questions
    • I found that the question related to SP_who2 made me a little nervous because I did not know much about it.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services in November 2010.

Two face to face interview..Lot of technical questions..Personality questions by HR...People who interviewed me not familiar with latest technologies..If you have experience with latest technologies, you will get the job

Senior Quality Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services in October 2010.

I was initially contacted by phone by the HR recruiter who asked a number of questions specific to the position. I was then called in for a panel interview that consisted of the hiring manager and HR business partner. This was followed up by a 1:1 interview with the HR recruiter. The interview was mostly behavioral related with a structured list of questions.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to deal with a person who didn't like you. How did you handle this working relationship and what did you do to overcome it?   Answer Question

IT Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services in April 2010.

There were 3 back to back interviews with two Managers, and Director. Mostly about past experiences, academic projects.

Interview Questions
    • How would you respond to a request from customer - phone/email/ in person?   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Software Engineer Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services in March 2010.

So, it started in March 2010 when the job was posted on my university’s job database. The job requirements were pretty vague and they required a SMART candidate from technical background. Luckily, they wanted someone who knows CPP very well and I knew it.
    I got a phone call from the HR (I came to know later that she was just an intern) to schedule a phone interview. A week later, I was interviewed by a software engineer followed by 5 face-to-face interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services in December 2009.

Phone-->Onsite 4 panels.

See What Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services Employees Are Saying

It is good

Current Anonymous Employee

Pros: “Work life balance is great” Full Review