Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services
www.smed.com Malvern, PA 5000+ Employees

Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services Interview Questions & Reviews in Malvern, PA

Updated Jun 24, 2014

Getting the Interview

Average Difficulty
19 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

PM Parnter Interview

PM Parnter
Malvern, PA

I applied online and the process took 5+ weeks - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services in March 2013.

Interview Details – 3 interviews. Know report, tool, PMO, Project management, self suficient, upstast. Team very good and will train. Needs a lot of experiance in PMO. Work well with other asks questions. Bulds report.

Interview Question – MS Acces   View Answer

Negotiation Details – more than 45

Leadership Development Program Interview

Leadership Development Program
Malvern, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services.

Interview Details – 3 Step Process
1. Create a presentation that you will give to Siemens execs on the future of Siemens as a company in the next 10 years
2. Group Case Study, 1 hour to read and complete with fellow interviewees and deliver a recommendation
3. 2 interviews in a row with 2 people interviewing you each time finished with a 30 minutes role playing exercise

Interview Question – Nothing was out of the ordinary however, the case was quite comprehensive and difficult.   Answer Question

Intern/Co-op Project Management Interview

Intern/Co-op Project Management
Malvern, PA

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services in January 2013.

Interview Details – My first interview was a basic phone screening about my skills and background. My experience interviewing for this position was great. I interviewed with one person at the Malvern Site because the 2nd person had a last minute meeting. It was very basic - we went over my resume and skill set, asked me questions to figure out how I think. After the interview I thanked him and sent two followup emails - one to the HR recruiter and one to the interviewer but they were a tad disorganized and there was no clear answer to the status of my application and I never got a reply.

Interview Question – There weren't that any difficult questions but the entire interview he was trying to determine whether I was "project manager" material.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Windows 7 Migration Interview

Windows 7 Migration
Malvern, PA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services in December 2012.

Interview Details – I was a seven person panel that asked me questions.

Interview Question – The technical questions were easy the how I would handle a situation they would set was harder.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern
Malvern, PA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services in January 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online and got a call through an HR. She emailed me with a telephone screen interview time and date. I spoke with 3 people over the phone. They were very polite and it was more of a conversation to get to know my skill set. Then they called me in for an in-person interview. I was given very clear instructions on where to be , time and how to find the person concerned. I spoke to the receptionist asked for my interviewers and soon enough I was welcomed by the interviewer into a small 4 person room. I was interviewed by 3 people. They asked me how much I know about sql, active directory. How do I prioritize task etc They took every effort to make me comfortable during the process. Then they had a set of SQL question prepared and I was give a laptop with sql server and dummy database to work with. I was able to answer most of their questions, except something related to sp_who2.

Interview Question – I found that the question related to SP_who2 made me a little nervous because I did not know much about it.   Answer Question

Provider Consultant Interview

Provider Consultant
Malvern, PA

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services in July 2011.

Interview Details – Phone consultation with management
In house interview with Sr. Consultants and then Managment
I was hired the next day

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I needed the job and did not negociate

Process Support Administrator Intern Interview

Process Support Administrator Intern
Malvern, PA

I applied online - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services in January 2013.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted by phone by the HR recruiter who asked a number of questions specific to the position and what I know about Siemens. I was then scheduled for a panel interview that consisted of the hiring manager, Senior System Analyst and Systems Engineer but the Systems Analyst and Engineer had an emergency and I ended up interviewed by the hiring manager. A phone interview was scheduled with the Senior Systems Analyst later on in the week. The interview was mostly behavioral and technical related with a structured list of questions.
. Tell me about yourself?
. What do you know about Siemens?
. Describe a group project when you had to deal with a person who didn't contribute. How did you handle this working relationship and what did you do to overcome it?
. What is your weakness?
. What is your technical weakness?
. Why do you want to work for Siemens?
. How would you prioritize a request from a V.P and an Associate?

Interview Question – How would you prioritize a request from a V.P and an Associate?
It look easy but you need to think outside the box. What industry you're working at.
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for Interns. The HR told me they have a budget for internship. the offer wasn't all that bad

Senior Staff Engineer Interview

Senior Staff Engineer
Malvern, PA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services in June 2011.

Interview Details – Siemens HR is based in Florida and communication with HR was very professional, informative, and pleasant. The organization was clearly well organized and well run.
The actual interview process was equally well handled. After a technical phone screen an in house interview was scheduled. That interview processed consisted of three separate interviews conducted by three teams – management, technical, and personal / soft skills (aka would I fit in?) Although I was initially apprehensive of the interview approach, all interviewers were knowledgeable, thorough, and cordial. I was very impressed and came away with the impression that these were people who enjoyed their work and truly liked the company.

Interview Question – There was a well-balanced array of questions with no stupid or gimmicky questions. It was truly a discussion among professionals.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was very satisfied with the salary but I asked for and additional week of vacation and it was granted on the spot.

Systems Analyst Associate Interview

Systems Analyst Associate
Malvern, PA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services.

Interview Details – I applied online. Received an email couple days later to schedule a phone interview. The interview was really short, she only asked me like three questions. I thought I did well for the interview but 2 weeks later I got an email which said other candidates whose qualifications are a better match for the position.

Interview Question – What do you see yourself when you are working in a team?   Answer Question

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst
Malvern, PA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services in November 2009.

Interview Details – Mostly behavioral-based questions since I went for an internship position. Asked about my background and school projects.

Interview Question – What would you do if a customer is very angry at a problem you can't solve and no one is around the office to help.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services interview questions and advice in Malvern, PA. All 19 interview reviews posted anonymously by Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services employees and interview candidates.