Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services

www.smed.com
Unclaimed Profile

Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services Interview Questions in Philadelphia, PA

Updated Jun 15, 2015

2.8

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Malvern, PA).

Interview

3 Step Process 1. Create a presentation that you will give to Siemens execs on the future of Siemens as a company in the next 10 years 2. Group Case Study, 1 hour to read and complete with fellow interviewees and deliver a recommendation 3. 2 interviews in a row with 2 people interviewing you each time finished with a 30 minutes role playing exercise

Interview Questions

• Nothing was out of the ordinary however, the case was quite comprehensive and difficult.   Answer Question

Soarian Clinicals Implementation Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Malvern, PA) in November 2013.

Interview

Applicant is pre-screened via resume and a phone call. The interview process is pretty straightforward. You come to the headquarter and meet the managers. They explain the job role and ask you about your experiences from past position. 2 30-minutes interview with 4 different managers. The interview process is quite easy to be honest.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really unexpected. They may ask about product details but I did not get that question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I joined with a class so no salary negotiation took place.

PM Parnter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Malvern, PA) in March 2013.

Interview

3 interviews. Know report, tool, PMO, Project management, self suficient, upstast. Team very good and will train. Needs a lot of experiance in PMO. Work well with other asks questions. Bulds report.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

more than 45

Intern/Co-op Project Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Malvern, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

My first interview was a basic phone screening about my skills and background. My experience interviewing for this position was great. I interviewed with one person at the Malvern Site because the 2nd person had a last minute meeting. It was very basic - we went over my resume and skill set, asked me questions to figure out how I think. After the interview I thanked him and sent two followup emails - one to the HR recruiter and one to the interviewer but they were a tad disorganized and there was no clear answer to the status of my application and I never got a reply.

Interview Questions

• There weren't that any difficult questions but the entire interview he was trying to determine whether I was "project manager" material.   Answer Question

Process Support Administrator Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Malvern, PA) in January 2013.

Interview

I was initially contacted by phone by the HR recruiter who asked a number of questions specific to the position and what I know about Siemens. I was then scheduled for a panel interview that consisted of the hiring manager, Senior System Analyst and Systems Engineer but the Systems Analyst and Engineer had an emergency and I ended up interviewed by the hiring manager. A phone interview was scheduled with the Senior Systems Analyst later on in the week. The interview was mostly behavioral and technical related with a structured list of questions. . Tell me about yourself? . What do you know about Siemens? . Describe a group project when you had to deal with a person who didn't contribute. How did you handle this working relationship and what did you do to overcome it? . What is your weakness? . What is your technical weakness? . Why do you want to work for Siemens? . How would you prioritize a request from a V.P and an Associate?

Interview Questions

• How would you prioritize a request from a V.P and an Associate? It look easy but you need to think outside the box. What industry you're working at.   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation for Interns. The HR told me they have a budget for internship. the offer wasn't all that bad

Systems Analyst Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Malvern, PA).

Interview

I applied online. Received an email couple days later to schedule a phone interview. The interview was really short, she only asked me like three questions. I thought I did well for the interview but 2 weeks later I got an email which said other candidates whose qualifications are a better match for the position.

Interview Questions

• What do you see yourself when you are working in a team?   Answer Question

Windows 7 Migration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Malvern, PA) in December 2012.

Interview

I was a seven person panel that asked me questions.

Interview Questions

• The technical questions were easy the how I would handle a situation they would set was harder.   Answer Question

Project Manager Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Malvern, PA).

Interview

Had a friend submit an internal referral and my resume and cover letter. About a month later was contacted by the hiring manager via email, we set up a screening phone interview for the next day. The phone interview lasted only 20 minutes and involved basic interviewing questions such as why i was interested in the job and my previous experience as well as the opportunity to interview the manager and ask any questions. He told me he'd like to schedule an on site interview and that an HR rep would contact me. The rep called me that night to ask additional questions such as how much salary I expected and if I would need relocation assistance, etc. After emailing back and forth with the rep about travel reimbursement I visited the office 3 weeks later. I loved the campus and the company culture. I met with the hiring manager and he asked me a lot of the same questions as the phone interview with a little more detail. Then I met with his boss. With her, I talked more about examples of what the job would include and the softer side of dealing with people. I also met with the person who would be leaving and whose spot I would be filling, he gave me examples of actual assignments and gave me a current employee perspective. The manager told me he'd let me know in 2 - 3 weeks but I never heard back despite my attempts to reach him by email and phone. I'm glad he didn't hire me because I would hate to have a boss so rude.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Malvern, PA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Malvern, PA) in March 2012.

Interview

The interview was fairly great. Just be your self because they are looking for people who are real and have strong personality. Also know something about the company the product and the industry because it will come up in the interview. Also be prepared to ask questions

Siemens Graduate Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, PA

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Siemens Medical Solutions Health Services (Malvern, PA) in November 2011.

Interview

Very relaxed. It was more conversational than interrogative. We started with a speech we prepared. Then the group of candidates worked together to decide and present a business solution. After that we broke into one on one interviews as well as role playing situations. Overall the entire experience was pleasant and very professional.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see the company in 20 years, and how do you plan on helping us get there?   Answer Question