Siemens PLM Software

Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Engineer - Senior Interview

Applications Engineer - Senior
Cypress, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 12 months - interviewed at Siemens PLM Software.

Interview Details – The hiring manager was great to work with. He kept me informed about the process and was available for any questions that arose.

Interview Question – Wanted to know what my worse professional failure was and how I dealt with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The negotiation phase was lengthly. At one point we seemed at an impasse but eventually found a middle ground we could both be comfortable with. Had to be willing to be strong and walk away on one occasion. Eventually was able to work it out.

Intern Interview

Intern
Cypress, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Siemens PLM Software in January 2013.

Interview Details – There's only one round interview - on site interview.
They ask me about my Object-Oriented Programming experience, basic c++ questions and computer graphic questions.
After technical interview, there's a short personal interview.

Interview Question – 1.Why do you use virtual function in C++?
2.Overload an operator in a Class.
  Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Cypress, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Siemens PLM Software in May 2011.

Interview Details – I only had 1 phone interview and I will update this later

Interview Question – Interviewer wanted to know details of employment education history. even 6 month period.   View Answer

Worked for Siemens PLM Software? Contribute to the Community!