Siemens PLM Software Interview Questions in Cypress, CA

3.2

Programming Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens PLM Software (Cypress, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Was led to a room with three employees. They explained about what the company is all about and what they do. Basically, they wanted to know who you are and what you know? After that, I was led to a one and one interview with the manager.

Applications Engineer - Senior Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Siemens PLM Software (Cypress, CA).

Interview

The hiring manager was great to work with. He kept me informed about the process and was available for any questions that arose.

Interview Questions

• Wanted to know what my worse professional failure was and how I dealt with it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was lengthly. At one point we seemed at an impasse but eventually found a middle ground we could both be comfortable with. Had to be willing to be strong and walk away on one occasion. Eventually was able to work it out.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Siemens PLM Software (Cypress, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

There's only one round interview - on site interview. They ask me about my Object-Oriented Programming experience, basic c++ questions and computer graphic questions. After technical interview, there's a short personal interview.

Interview Questions

• 1.Why do you use virtual function in C++? 2.Overload an operator in a Class.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens PLM Software (Cypress, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

I only had 1 phone interview and I will update this later

Interview Questions

• Interviewer wanted to know details of employment education history. even 6 month period.   1 Answer