Siemens PLM Software

Average Difficulty
40 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Cypress, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Siemens PLM Software in May 2011.

Interview Details – I only had 1 phone interview and I will update this later

Interview Question – Interviewer wanted to know details of employment education history. even 6 month period.   View Answer

NX Developer Interview

NX Developer
Milford, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Siemens PLM Software in April 2010.

Interview Details – Started with my resume sent to the employer through university, They had a initial pre-screening interview talking about my resume, qualification,skills etc. Then, they called on site for tech interview. They only picked me to their office.
First round was managers interview - All general questions like what is the difference between ufunc and KF. What do you know about KF? etc I answered well.
Second Round was tech interview, basically programming - They asked me lot of C questions like how do u debug, memory handling, difference between heap and stack memory, a puzzle, some questions on linear algebra
Third Round was again a tech interview, mainly geometry related questions - Asked me equation of plane. They asked me how do u determine a plane perpendicular to another plane based on the equations etc.
Last round - Just a demo of NX 6

Interview Question – Difference between Heap and Stack   View Answers (2)

Reason for Declining – They rejected me, i dint decline

Very Easy Interview

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Troy, MI

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Siemens PLM Software in July 2009.

Interview Details – I previously worked with the hiring manager and he contacted me. Funding was cut.

Interview Question – What position would you like better.   View Answer

Chino, CA

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Siemens PLM Software in March 2010.

Interview Details – send the email to the company and then wait for a phone call for the interview

Interview Questions

Interviewed at Siemens PLM Software

Interview Details – Went through recruitment agency. Phone interview about background. One day interview with presentation by company followed by technical and HR interview.

Interview Question – Convexity of edges of surface   Answer Question

Software Engineer Senior Interview

Software Engineer Senior
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Siemens PLM Software in January 2010.

Interview Details – telephonic followed by writtern c/c++ tecnical interview, followed by hiriing manager

Interview Question – describe virtual table   Answer Question

Senior Consultant Interview

Senior Consultant
Munich (Germany)

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Siemens PLM Software in April 2009.

Interview Details – Interview with 3 people. One person from H&R, one from business development, and one from project management. A chance was given to choose whether to support consulting organization for internal Siemens or for external. It is more advantageous to tkae the option of supporting consulting organization intern Siemens, because people will get a bigger and only single project, instead of small but several projects at once. It makes your live easier.

Interview Question – To explain the connection between human, ressource, and costumer within a diagram.   Answer Question

Intern Applications Engineer (CAD TESTING) Interview

Intern Applications Engineer (CAD TESTING)
Pune (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Siemens PLM Software in July 2013.

Interview Details – Interview Process consists of:
# Aptitude Test - 20 Questions- 20 min (very simple) . If you are invited for post of developer intern then you also have to give simple 20 questions test on C++ or Java.

# Technical Interview- Interview was conducted by respective managers and team leaders and was took almost two and half hours. Interviewers are also Mechanical Engg. and most of people related to this profile are same. In fact most NX developers are also Mechanical Engg.
Interview was very lengthy and following are some topics on which they ask questions:
- NX (Unigraphics Basics but you must have good knowledge in order to give answers)
- GD&T , Basic Mechanical Engg. concepts.
- C or Cpp basic programmes like factorization, Recursion
- Puzzles (which I think repeated in IT industries from decades)
- Prepare extensively on what you have written in your resume.

Interviews are depend upon respective managers of team ,some of the managers test really hard. Read and Understand job profile before interview. (which they communicate really in depth in interview invitation).

# HR Interview- Not to difficult. Be prepared for some common HR questions and some information related to PLM industry. Took approx. one hour.

They used to call few people daily for weeks or so because profile is too specific weeks shortlist one or two from them and then HR round was conducted

Interview Question – Not any unexpected questions if you are prepared for this kind of profile.   Answer Question

Pune (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens PLM Software in June 2010.

Interview Details – Interview process is very good and impressive as well , 5-6 round of discussion on JAVA , Data structure , puzzles etc.

Interview Question – Least common ancestor of binary tree ?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Applications Engineer Interview

Applications Engineer

Interviewed at Siemens PLM Software

Interview Details – Though it is a very lengthy process the interview was a detailed one.They test technical aptitude and in more on the behaviour front.

Bottom line is they look for good atitude people with a descent technical skills and passion for work.

Interview Question – If you are interviewedmon c++ they traverse through each and every bit of this language.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Siemens PLM Software