Siemens PLM Software

Relevance Date Difficulty

Applications Engineer Interview

Applications Engineer

Interviewed at Siemens PLM Software

Interview Details – Though it is a very lengthy process the interview was a detailed one.They test technical aptitude and in more on the behaviour front.

Bottom line is they look for good atitude people with a descent technical skills and passion for work.

Interview Question – If you are interviewedmon c++ they traverse through each and every bit of this language.   Answer Question

Software Engineer

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Siemens PLM Software in January 2011.

Interview Details – Takes an entire day. 4 rounds including HR.
Not extremely difficult.

Interview Question – Code Design   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiations

Software Engineer

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens PLM Software.

Interview Details – Basically they look for technical persons so be prepare to write code in interview.

Interview Question – There was some technical puzzles.   Answer Question

Solution Architect Interview

Solution Architect

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens PLM Software.

Interview Details – Interview process is not very elaborated, sometimes very surprise how these people are selected by judging their technical and other skills. Being in services industry, it is very important to have good technical and customer facing skills. Most of the time services group sounds like head count seller

Interview Question – Can you work for a low salary   Answer Question

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Software Engineer Associate
Pune (India)

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Siemens PLM Software in August 2008.

Interview Details – Initially received a call asking me to come the office for an interview. I was then interview for about two hours by a panel of two members. This interview was a technical interview. Most questions were on project and basics of skill set. Then next interview was with a manager. This is a bit of technical and personal mostly to cross check personality and technical knowledge. This was followed by a written test. The test was skill based.
The next week I was called again. This time the hiring manager took the interview. It was mostly just to check fitment in team. After this HR interview, which was just a formality and involved background check and other formalities. I was emailed the offer letter the next day.

Interview Question – Puzzles to test aptitude   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I got more than what I asked for.

Interviewed at Siemens PLM Software

Interview Details – One round of telephonic interview on C and C++, problem solving.
Second round is scheduled at the company office. Had a round of interview there on C++.
One formal HR round.

Technical Consultant Interview

Technical Consultant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Siemens PLM Software in January 2008.

Interview Details – Be prepared to discuss your resume and how you bring value to the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation but still won't hurt to try.

Engineering Interview

Engineering
New Delhi (India)

I applied through other source and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Siemens PLM Software in June 2012.

Interview Details – normal as like some conversation,,,,,

Interview Questions

Intern Interview

Intern
Pune (India)

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens PLM Software in April 2012.

Interview Details – Interview went smoothly as expected. Cross questioning was a bit frustrating.

Interview Question – Tell me about the security features of your final year project.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation from the company. :-(

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Software Engineer Associate

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Siemens PLM Software in June 2011.

Interview Details – Interview process was good. It is difficult to crack the interview if you don't have the thorough knowledge on the specified language subject for which you are applying. Beside that you need to know about the Algorithm and Design properly.

Interview Question – How can you reslove the Problem of Diamond Inheritance in C++ ?   Answer Question