Siemens PLM Software

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

NX Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milford, OH

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Siemens PLM Software in April 2010.

Started with my resume sent to the employer through university, They had a initial pre-screening interview talking about my resume, qualification,skills etc. Then, they called on site for tech interview. They only picked me to their office.
First round was managers interview - All general questions like what is the difference between ufunc and KF. What do you know about KF? etc I answered well.
Second Round was tech interview, basically programming - They asked me lot of C questions like how do u debug, memory handling, difference between heap and stack memory, a puzzle, some questions on linear algebra
Third Round was again a tech interview, mainly geometry related questions - Asked me equation of plane. They asked me how do u determine a plane perpendicular to another plane based on the equations etc.
Last round - Just a demo of NX 6

Interview Questions

They rejected me, i dint decline