Siemens PLM Software Product Manager Interview Questions

1.5

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA
Anonymous Employee in Aliso Viejo, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Siemens PLM Software in June 2013.

Reached out to the recruiter about the role.
Recruiter replied back seeking my clarification viz. experience on couple of domain items.

Next was a phone screen with Hiring Manager (Director of the division I was applying for) - very cordial interview. The Hiring Manager first gave me an opportunity to discuss my background, past work experience and level of interest in the job. Then the Hiring Manager provided me overview of the role, responsibilities, expectations and timelines.

Then I was invited to an onsite group interview with a 5 member Panel comprising Biz. Dev, Engineering, Release Management and QA teams:
The Group Interview was cordial - provided me opportunity to explain how could contribute to Product success in marketplace.

At the end of the interview I was hopeful about getting an offer. But I did NOT hear back from the recruiter for couple of weeks. When contacted, the recruiter informed me that Hiring Manager is interviewing other candidates and there was good chance that job would be moved to their Texas offices.

After another couple of weeks, I got a note from recruiter informing that the role was moved to Texas from So. California.

Interview Questions
  • Most oft repeated question: Since I was new to the domain, what would be my strategy to gain domain expertise   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens PLM Software

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI
    Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

I applied in-person. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Siemens PLM Software in July 2009.

I previously worked with the hiring manager and he contacted me. Funding was cut.

Interview Questions