Siemens PLM Software

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Aliso Viejo, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Siemens PLM Software in June 2013.

Interview Details – Reached out to the recruiter about the role.
Recruiter replied back seeking my clarification viz. experience on couple of domain items.

Next was a phone screen with Hiring Manager (Director of the division I was applying for) - very cordial interview. The Hiring Manager first gave me an opportunity to discuss my background, past work experience and level of interest in the job. Then the Hiring Manager provided me overview of the role, responsibilities, expectations and timelines.

Then I was invited to an onsite group interview with a 5 member Panel comprising Biz. Dev, Engineering, Release Management and QA teams:
The Group Interview was cordial - provided me opportunity to explain how could contribute to Product success in marketplace.

At the end of the interview I was hopeful about getting an offer. But I did NOT hear back from the recruiter for couple of weeks. When contacted, the recruiter informed me that Hiring Manager is interviewing other candidates and there was good chance that job would be moved to their Texas offices.

After another couple of weeks, I got a note from recruiter informing that the role was moved to Texas from So. California.

Interview Question – Most oft repeated question: Since I was new to the domain, what would be my strategy to gain domain expertise   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Troy, MI

I applied in-person and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Siemens PLM Software in July 2009.

Interview Details – I previously worked with the hiring manager and he contacted me. Funding was cut.

Interview Question – What position would you like better.   View Answer

Worked for Siemens PLM Software? Contribute to the Community!