Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Siemens PLM Software
- Software Engineer (17)
- Intern (4)
- Applications Engineer (3)
- Technical Consultant (2)
- Software Engineer Associate (2)
- Software Developer (2)
- Product Manager (2)
- Product Marketing Manager (1)
- Implementation Engineer I (1)
- Developer C++ (1)
- NX Developer (1)
- Global Sales Internship (1)
- Software Product Consultant III (1)
- Applications Engineer - Senior (1)
- Intern Applications Engineer (CAD TESTING) (1)
- Software Development (1)
- Solution Architect (1)
- Programming (1)
- Senior Consultant (1)
- Enterprise Sales Manager (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Software Engineer Senior (1)
- Software (1)
- Software Test Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer Advanced (1)
- IT Analyst (1)
Software Engineer Associate Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days – interviewed at Siemens PLM Software in June 2011.
Interview process was good. It is difficult to crack the interview if you don't have the thorough knowledge on the specified language subject for which you are applying. Beside that you need to know about the Algorithm and Design properly.
- How can you reslove the Problem of Diamond Inheritance in C++ ? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Siemens PLM Software
Software Engineer Associate InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took a week – interviewed at Siemens PLM Software (Pune (India)) in August 2008.
Initially received a call asking me to come the office for an interview. I was then interview for about two hours by a panel of two members. This interview was a technical interview. Most questions were on project and basics of skill set. Then next interview was with a manager. This is a bit of technical and personal mostly to cross check personality and technical knowledge. This was followed by a written test. The test was skill based.
The next week I was called again. This time the hiring manager took the interview. It was mostly just to check fitment in team. After this HR interview, which was just a formality and involved background check and other formalities. I was emailed the offer letter the next day.
- Puzzles to test aptitude Answer Question
I got more than what I asked for.