Siemens PLM Software Software Engineer Associate Interview Questions

4.0

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Siemens PLM Software in June 2011.

Interview

Interview process was good. It is difficult to crack the interview if you don't have the thorough knowledge on the specified language subject for which you are applying. Beside that you need to know about the Algorithm and Design properly.

Interview Questions

• How can you reslove the Problem of Diamond Inheritance in C++ ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens PLM Software

Software Engineer Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Siemens PLM Software (Pune (India)) in August 2008.

Interview

Initially received a call asking me to come the office for an interview. I was then interview for about two hours by a panel of two members. This interview was a technical interview. Most questions were on project and basics of skill set. Then next interview was with a manager. This is a bit of technical and personal mostly to cross check personality and technical knowledge. This was followed by a written test. The test was skill based.
    The next week I was called again. This time the hiring manager took the interview. It was mostly just to check fitment in team. After this HR interview, which was just a formality and involved background check and other formalities. I was emailed the offer letter the next day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I got more than what I asked for.