Siemens PLM Software
Siemens PLM Software Technical Consultant Interview Questions & Reviews
Getting an Interview
- Popular Job Titles:
- Software Engineer (14)
- Software Engineer Associate (2)
- Applications Engineer (2)
- Intern (2)
- Technical Consultant (2)
- Product Manager (2)
- Product Marketing Manager (1)
- Implementation Engineer I (1)
- Developer C++ (1)
- NX Developer (1)
- Global Sales Internship (1)
- Software Product Consultant III (1)
- Applications Engineer - Senior (1)
- Intern Applications Engineer (CAD TESTING) (1)
- IT Analyst (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- Solution Architect (1)
- Senior Consultant (1)
- Enterprise Sales Manager (1)
- Engineering (1)
- Software Engineer Senior (1)
- Software Test Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer Advanced (1)
Technical Consultant Interview (Positive Experience; Average Interview)
The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Siemens PLM Software in April 2011.
Interview Details – Started of with a phone interview and some technical questions. Then I was invited to the office for a team interview. The people were very friendly and the overall experience was quite positive. The questions were more thought provoking than entirely technical and that helped out my approach. Received an offer and accepted since the overall package was appealing.
Negotiation Details – n/a
Technical Consultant Interview (Positive Experience; Easy Interview)
I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Siemens PLM Software in January 2008.
Interview Details – Be prepared to discuss your resume and how you bring value to the company.
- What was the most challenging situation you encountered with a customer? Answer Question
- Describe your strengths and weakness Answer Question
Negotiation Details – Not much room for negotiation but still won't hurt to try.
Interviews for Top Jobs at Siemens PLM Software