Siemens Power Transmission and Distribution Group

Updated Jun 10, 2015

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Siemens Power Transmission and Distribution Group

Senior Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens Power Transmission and Distribution Group.

Interview

for campus interviews: 1. Aptitude test is conducted 2. Candidated who crakt athe aptitude test will have to atted technical and HR interview. 3.the one selected in technical and HR interview will be given the offer.

Supply Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Brande (Denmark)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens Power Transmission and Distribution Group (Brande (Denmark)) in December 2014.

Interview

I started the process as an internal candidate because I was an intern in other department. The interview was with the manager, the team leader and a Human resources person. Two exams were performed in advance, personality test and logical reasoning. I never received a positive or negative feedback (I did not push very hard neither) but I know that in supply management and procurement there are massive layoffs nowadays.

Interview Questions

• Most of the question from management were regarding problems and possible circumstances. From the HR part the questions were related with the personality test results. They try to attack the weakness points from the personality test   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens Power Transmission and Distribution Group in March 2012.

Interview

It was an interesting interview which consisted of 4 people 1 on 1. I didnt really get much information on what I would have been actually doing, and at one point I was getting lectured it seemed. Either way, there has been no correspondence since because you have to go through a hiring manager that is located in another state and doesnt seem to want to really cooperate.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any questions.   1 Answer