Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Siemens Power Transmission and Distribution GroupMore
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Siemens Power Transmission and Distribution Group.
for campus interviews: 1. Aptitude test is conducted 2. Candidated who crakt athe aptitude test will have to atted technical and HR interview. 3.the one selected in technical and HR interview will be given the offer.
- For how long will you work for this organization. Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens Power Transmission and Distribution Group (Brande (Denmark)) in December 2014.
I started the process as an internal candidate because I was an intern in other department. The interview was with the manager, the team leader and a Human resources person. Two exams were performed in advance, personality test and logical reasoning. I never received a positive or negative feedback (I did not push very hard neither) but I know that in supply management and procurement there are massive layoffs nowadays.
- Most of the question from management were regarding problems and possible circumstances. From the HR part the questions were related with the personality test results. They try to attack the weakness points from the personality test Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens Power Transmission and Distribution Group in March 2012.
It was an interesting interview which consisted of 4 people 1 on 1. I didnt really get much information on what I would have been actually doing, and at one point I was getting lectured it seemed. Either way, there has been no correspondence since because you have to go through a hiring manager that is located in another state and doesnt seem to want to really cooperate.
- Do you have any questions. 1 Answer