Siemens Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated Aug 17, 2015

3.1

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Siemens (Bangalore (India)) in March 2015.

Interview

General managerial questions on estimation, project life cycle, risk management, team handling, crisis handling. FIrst there was a telephonic interview, followed by face to face. Later had an interview with the German colleagues followed by HR round. Was made to wait for close to 4 hours before the HR round. Also there were 2-3 weeks gap between each interview phase.

Interview Questions

• estimation, project life cycle, risk management, team handling, crisis handling   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lisbon (Portugal)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Lisbon (Portugal)) in August 2012.

Interview

Staffing Agency followed by a group interview with the company staff and then 1 solo interview. The Staffing agency interview was quite standard and it was not difficult at all, of course that this always come down to personality; As for the group interview, members were quite collaborative and this helped in resulting on a pleasant and not on those stressful interviews;

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakville, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Siemens (Oakville, ON (Canada)) in January 2013.

Interview

3 interviews: first with the HR second with the Hiring Manager third with the Business unit manager

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (Riyadh (Saudi Arabia)) in March 2008.

Interview

Secretary arrange meeting with general manger, meeting wenton time,evary thing were ok

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in the next 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

Fixed salary, no need for negotiation

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurgaon, Haryana (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Siemens (Gurgaon, Haryana (India)) in September 2011.

Interview

There was a telephonic interview followed by a 1-1 interview. Interview was more of fit to work basis, rather than technical or managerial. Siemens was only looking how I would fit into the organization and what would I bring to the table. Once they were satisfied with it, they offered me the job. Also during the interview, I clarified all my doubts regarding the role I was offered and they were satisfactorily answered.

Interview Questions

• Ability to communicate in German   1 Answer
    • Personal Goals in next five years (not professional)   Answer Question

Negotiation

Please do check the salary offered to same designation in similar companies before accepting

Project Manager Interview

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens in February 2010.

Interview

first round by HR consultant, and second round by hiring manager

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Siemens in July 2011.

Interview

Great professional.. need to show..what exactly they need to see in you to perform the job.. not all what you have been doing in the past

Interview Questions

• How will you work as a PM in completely different domain where you do not have domain knowledge   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Siemens (San Jose, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

It was a standard interview. One on one with an interviewer. The interviewer was a regional director of PM's. The company seemed very big but the medical division that the interviewer managed was limited to three geographic locations.

Anonymous Employee in Buffalo Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Siemens (Buffalo Grove, IL) in April 2009.

Interview

Applied online through posting. Contacted 1 month later. Set-up phone 1/2 hour phone interview, to screen and insure background matc Off-site HR in Florida does the scheduling and confirms in writing. Was sent online benefits overview and application to complete in advance of interview. In person interview w/ 2 key managers.

Interview Questions

• Questions related to previous jobs.   1 Answer