Siemens

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Purchasing Specialist Interview

Irving, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens in February 2011.

Interview Details – I was called by the talant coordinator, then directed that I would be called by the hiring manager which did not happen. Then I was called but the lead person of the department which was not prepared to conduct the interview and I was asked to call back to another number. Once the whole process was over I never heard back for two months if the position was filled or not.

Interview Question – What do you expect out of the new position.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Siemens

Worked for Siemens? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Siemens Purchasing Specialist interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Siemens employees and interview candidates.