Siemens Service Specialist Interview Questions

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beltsville, MD

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Siemens in April 2011.

Phone interview followed by an in person interview the week later. Phone interview consisted of questions on engineering experience, ability to use a multimeter, hobbies regarding work around the house/car. In person interview took about 3 hours. Interviewed with about 8 of their employees with each session having 1-3 employees asking questions. Questions consisted of correct multimeter usage, a lot of HVAC and electrical questions, and other basic interview questions (hobbies, strengths/weaknesses, future plans). Let me know week after that they were pursuing other candidates.

Interview Questions
  • Add components to a water flow system to regulate heat generated in a room.   View Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beltsville, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Siemens in November 2010.

I originally was called by the manager and we set up a phone interview for an internship. I did not receive an offer at that time, but I called back when I was nearing graduation and they had me come in for an interview. I was interviewed by three or four of the engineers working there. I was asked the general questions but the questions that stood out were, "How to find the current flowing through this circuit diagram" and "How would you heat this room? Show me."

Service Specialist Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Siemens.

Office was cluttered, people disorganized. I had to wait 45 Minutes after my interview appointment to start.
    I interviewed with three people, the last one the manager of the team I was interviewing for. The first two were all technical knowledge questions, the manager asked "Character" type questions.
    They took me to lunch, and I met a few more members of the team. I got a verbal offer that day. It took 15 days to get the written offer. I started 30 days after that.

Interview Questions
    • What is the pinout for a serial to RJ11 cable   View Answer
    Depending on the branch they are hard up for people, due to turnover. Stick to your guns for the money up front, because the raise process is so convoluted, you get the Lowest Common Denominator annually