Siemens

2.8

13 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cypress, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Siemens in May 2014.

First started with phone interviews. Asked questions regarding my current job and what I would expect from the new position. 3 different person asked me questions. I also described my current projects. What was the technical questions, and how did I solve them.

Other Interview Reviews for Siemens

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Princeton, NJ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Siemens.

I applied online and the process took about 10 dates - interviewed at Siemens in Mar 2014.

Interview Questions
    • Details about the projects I used to work. Some technical questions. Still waiting for call...   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Siemens.

Phone interview first, then group interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Siemens in May 2012.

Applied online at my university job website.
    Received email for initial telephone interview with hiring manager. Manger told me about the position and I told him a little about my back ground. He than ask a series of technical questions about C++ and Java. Questions where not difficult but I didn't make it to the in person interview.

Interview Questions
    • Explain the difference between map and hashmap in java?   Answer Question
    • Explain the difference between a hard and a soft link in Unix?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

a technical interview and some basic question, your knowledge of MVC, your project experience, your interest, what you are expected to do, and you will be asked to finish one paper. some logic problem, some programming problem. not so tough.

Software Engineer Interview

HR screening, then interviews with senior engineers and senior management. 1 Day

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Siemens in August 2013.

There were two rounds of online tests. One, based on C/C++ & computer concepts. The other based on Data Interpretation and Quant. Time was the key in second round.

The shortlisted students were called for interviews next day. The first round was simple C++ algorithms and some small snippets. e.g.: WAP to print all prime no.s till a given number. It was asked to make it more and more efficient.

Second round mainly focused on conceptual questions, based on OS. Very basic questions: Fragmentation, Paging, Deadlock etc.

Last round was HR. Typical HR questions. Future plans, What will you do if you get a better company, who is your mentor. Give me one reason not to select you.

At the end, around 7:00 p.m. Seven of us got selected.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Siemens in August 2013.

got call through employee referal, in written just concentrate on c++ ...if ur c++ is good then u can easily pass this one....there was 25 tech nd 25 apti ques ...1-2 unix , 1-2 ds (very easy)
    in tech interview they asked all writtn in my resume
    gaved 2 progrms..one was write the actual implementation of random no generation function

Interview Questions
    • it was ok if u are prepared...
      the most bad thing was they selected me ...but then never gaved the offerletter....i emailed hr so many times but never cared to reply....really heartbreaking it was

Answer Question

usually 2 round of interview

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coimbatore (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Siemens in January 2012.

Hired in campus, had a general apti and technical apti rounds.
    Then had two technical F2F rounds with Project manager and then a HR round to check our cultural fitness

Interview Questions
    • What is the difficult situation you faced as technical challenge? Solve it or how u solved it?   Answer Question