Siemens Transportation Systems

Interviews for Top Jobs at Siemens Transportation Systems

Electrical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Siemens Transportation Systems.

This was an employee referral so I worked directly with the hiring manager (unfortunately) and didn't go through HR.
    Did not hear back from him after weeks so I dropped a line. He asked for more time. It's been two months now without a response..not even feedback.

Interview Questions
    • Typical interview questions with a small thought process and problem solving assessment test.   Answer Question

Manufacturing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, KY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, KY

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Siemens Transportation Systems in January 2010.

Consisted of a phone interview as well as a 1 on 1 interview with the direct manager. He asked basic questions about what I would do in the event of employee altercations.

Interview Questions
    • What would I do if two employees were having a heated discussion about how a task should be performed.   View Answer

Graduate Trainee Engg Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New Delhi (India)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Siemens Transportation Systems in August 2010.

There is three rounds for selection. 1st is technical interview (Related to my trade in B. Tech and my trainings), after this HR round in which my spoken skill as well as my background story after this the medical test. After two months of this whole process i will get the conformation for my job.