Siemens VAI

Relevance Date Difficulty

Graduate Engineering Trainee Interview

Graduate Engineering Trainee

Interviewed at Siemens VAI

Interview Details – Got a call for appearing for the in-person interview.

1st round was an HR round and then followed by a technical interview with 4 people.

Final decision was informed within the next 3-4 days.

Interview Question – Nothing that difficult was asked   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Trainee Engineer Interview

Trainee Engineer
Sheffield, England (UK)

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Siemens VAI in January 2011.

Interview Details – Email,
Then interview with HR and an engineering manager.
Only 1 interview and got the job.

Interview Question – Where do you want to be in 10 years time.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Could not negotiate as a trainee

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Bhilai (India)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens VAI in November 2011.

Interview Details – I applied in Siemens VAI. After 4 to 5 months i was called for interview in hotel Vatsa in bhilai as siemens VAI is looking after an project in bhilai steel plant. so they are having their city office in the same hotel where i was called for the interview. my interview went for around 1 hour and finally after 1 month i was asked to join the company.

Interview Question – nothing was difficult   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – i trusted some guys from my present employer due to which i did not joined the Siemens VAI.

Piping Engineer Interview

Piping Engineer

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Siemens VAI in February 2010.

Interview Details – It was just an informal interview about my knowledge and my interests and the most important question was if I am able to relocate to other countries.

Interview Question – why you want to work in our company?   View Answer

Worked for Siemens VAI? Contribute to the Community!