Siemens Water Technologies

Relevance Date Difficulty

Procurement Interview

Procurement
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Siemens Water Technologies in February 2012.

Interview Details – Initial contact was for a face to face interview with the Director. The 1-1/2 hour interview went well, but there were definite language barriers. A second call from the interviewer saying that I should expect a call from the plant manager in a day or two. Two days later, a 1 hour phone interview with the plant manager resulted in a call the next day for a third interview. The same day, a 43 question survey was emailed to me by the director to be completed before the next face to face.

The third interview was with various stakeholders, and a face to face with the plant manager asking the same questions as from the phone interview.

Two weeks after the third interview, I followed up via email since I hadn't heard anything. The response was that they were working the short list and that I was still in the running. I was told that I would hear "soon" about the decision. Three weeks later, I checked the company website for my application status. It now showed "NOT SELECTED".

Seven weeks after the last interview, and I still have not received any kind of formal notification.

Interview Question – How would you deal with late requirements inside reasonable lead times?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Siemens Water Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Siemens Water Technologies Procurement interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Siemens Water Technologies employees and interview candidates.