Siemens Water Technologies

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Procurement Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Siemens Water Technologies in February 2012.

Initial contact was for a face to face interview with the Director. The 1-1/2 hour interview went well, but there were definite language barriers. A second call from the interviewer saying that I should expect a call from the plant manager in a day or two. Two days later, a 1 hour phone interview with the plant manager resulted in a call the next day for a third interview. The same day, a 43 question survey was emailed to me by the director to be completed before the next face to face.

The third interview was with various stakeholders, and a face to face with the plant manager asking the same questions as from the phone interview.

Two weeks after the third interview, I followed up via email since I hadn't heard anything. The response was that they were working the short list and that I was still in the running. I was told that I would hear "soon" about the decision. Three weeks later, I checked the company website for my application status. It now showed "NOT SELECTED".

Seven weeks after the last interview, and I still have not received any kind of formal notification.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with late requirements inside reasonable lead times?   Answer Question