Sierra Atlantic

Relevance Date Difficulty

BDM Interview

BDM

Interviewed at Sierra Atlantic

Interview Details – It was a very pleasant process with 2 rounds of telephonic and 1 round F2F

Interview Question – Why do you thing we should consider only you for this position, we have 7 other candidates..   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was simple and straightforward, they gave a hike of 20% to my last drawn salary

Senior Manager (Non-IT) Interview

Senior Manager (Non-IT)
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Sierra Atlantic.

Interview Details – Six rounds of interview. Very friendly treatment of prospective employees. More emphasis on Subject. Interview conducted by knowledgeable managers.

Interview Question – Justication for the role offered.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Do not negotiate much. It will harm your chances in this company.

Consultant Interview

Consultant
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Sierra Atlantic in October 2009.

Interview Details – Few good questions were asked in the interview. The interviewer was technically sound, and had a lot of experience. Good thing is that after a hard core technical round, a managerial round was conducted. The experience was nice overall.

I recommend it to any one who wishes to know their technical skill level to attend interview once.

Interview Question – Tell me about yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Pathetic. No negotiation option given. Take it or leave it attitude of HR.

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Freshers Interview

Freshers
Hyderābād (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sierra Atlantic in February 2009.

Interview Details – It is good enough to select best candiate

Interview Questions

Consultant Interview

Consultant

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Sierra Atlantic in October 2010.

Interview Details – I would like to share BAD experience with sierra interview. The HR team completely failed in arranging the interviews. They were called 150 members for the interviews. They should be in proper plan when they call this much of members. Most of the people came by 10 AM and waited for 3,4 hours and left the campus with lots of frustration.

But, I waited till evening 4 PM to attend the interview. I never saw such type of interviewer. He is very angry and doing a nominal interivew to leave as soon as possible. He interviewed me in unbelievable duration i.e, 3 minutes and closed. I got frustrated by seeing this kind of person after waiting a lot of time.

I attended the interview with lot's of hopes. I request the management, Kindly teach a good lesson to that type of managers. Company will get bad name by this type of people.

Interview Question – differences between frame works   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Sierra Atlantic? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sierra Atlantic interview questions and advice. All 5 interview reviews posted anonymously by Sierra Atlantic employees and interview candidates.