Sierra Circuits

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sierra Circuits in May 2012.

Interview Details – I received a phone call about a position that had opened up and was told to come in the following day. I needed about an hour and a half to complete the interviewing process, which included a test on mathematics, grammar, and composition, as well as a typing speed test. After this process was completed, I waited about 15 minutes for the manager to come and interview me. He seemed like he was in a hurry, and just asked the basic questions. He hired me on the spot and I started about a week and a half later.

Interview Question – I was asked if I preferred working with numbers or with customers.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Zero negotiation. For the amount of work and expected learning curve, the pay rate should have been much higher.

Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sierra Circuits in December 2011.

Interview Details – First,they let me take a typing test to see how fast I type.Also,there's a spelling test and an essay question for you to write.Afterwards,I interviewed with one of the HR lady. She asked me questions regarding to my resume.

Interview Question – why did you apply for admin position when you have an accounting degree?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Administrative Assistant

The process took a day - interviewed at Sierra Circuits in April 2011.

Interview Details – The interview consisted of a typing, short essay, spelling, and arithmetic test followed by a one one one interview with a sales manager.

Interview Question – With your degree, why are you interested in working with our company?   Answer Question

Worked for Sierra Circuits? Contribute to the Community!