Sierra Circuits

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sierra Circuits

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sierra Circuits in May 2012.

I received a phone call about a position that had opened up and was told to come in the following day. I needed about an hour and a half to complete the interviewing process, which included a test on mathematics, grammar, and composition, as well as a typing speed test. After this process was completed, I waited about 15 minutes for the manager to come and interview me. He seemed like he was in a hurry, and just asked the basic questions. He hired me on the spot and I started about a week and a half later.

Interview Questions
  • I was asked if I preferred working with numbers or with customers.   View Answer
Zero negotiation. For the amount of work and expected learning curve, the pay rate should have been much higher.

Other Interview Reviews for Sierra Circuits

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sierra Circuits in December 2011.

First,they let me take a typing test to see how fast I type.Also,there's a spelling test and an essay question for you to write.Afterwards,I interviewed with one of the HR lady. She asked me questions regarding to my resume.

Interview Questions
    • why did you apply for admin position when you have an accounting degree?   View Answer
    no negotiation

Administrative Assistant Interview

The process took a dayinterviewed at Sierra Circuits in April 2011.

The interview consisted of a typing, short essay, spelling, and arithmetic test followed by a one one one interview with a sales manager.

Interview Questions
    • With your degree, why are you interested in working with our company?   Answer Question