Sierra Circuits Interview Questions

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sierra Circuits

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Sierra Circuits (Sunnyvale, CA).

Interview

The HR staff was professional and were welcoming, they offered water and coffee to me which was nice of them. I had to wait to Sales manager for 20 mins because he was running late, that was unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Some questions were easy some were more difficult. I had to meet with 3 people before getting hired at sierra   1 Answer

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Sierra Circuits (Sunnyvale, CA) in January 2014.

Interview

Ken was not professional during the interview process. He was on his phone texting the whole time I was interviewing with him and then ask a question and start using the phone again. I am sure that he knew before hand that our interview time was set and i felt that he was not prepared for the interview at all.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sierra Circuits.

Interview

HR neglected to inform me where to go. Had to have an employee use their badge to let me in as well as direct me where to go. Interviewer was rude, was on their phone the entire time texting. Asked a total of 3 questions. Miserable experience. Good practice though and had me realize I wanted nothing to do with the company.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Circuits (Sunnyvale, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

One interview with director sales; basic IQ test.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Circuits (Sunnyvale, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

I received a phone call about a position that had opened up and was told to come in the following day. I needed about an hour and a half to complete the interviewing process, which included a test on mathematics, grammar, and composition, as well as a typing speed test. After this process was completed, I waited about 15 minutes for the manager to come and interview me. He seemed like he was in a hurry, and just asked the basic questions. He hired me on the spot and I started about a week and a half later.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I preferred working with numbers or with customers.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Zero negotiation. For the amount of work and expected learning curve, the pay rate should have been much higher.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunnyvale, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Circuits (Sunnyvale, CA) in December 2011.

Interview

First,they let me take a typing test to see how fast I type.Also,there's a spelling test and an essay question for you to write.Afterwards,I interviewed with one of the HR lady. She asked me questions regarding to my resume.

Interview Questions

• why did you apply for admin position when you have an accounting degree?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiation

Production Interview

Interview

i walked in after read craigslist ad. no background check, no tests. hired next week

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sierra Circuits in April 2011.

Interview

The interview consisted of a typing, short essay, spelling, and arithmetic test followed by a one one one interview with a sales manager.

Interview Questions

• With your degree, why are you interested in working with our company?   Answer Question