Sierra Nevada Corporation

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Learning Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sparks, NV
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sparks, NV

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Sierra Nevada Corporation in September 2009.

Initial contact by the recruiter for a phone screen was detailed and pleasant. Afterwards, the recruiter coordinated a time for me to participant in a telephone interview with the hiring authority. The next phase was an in-person interview. Both the telephone and in-person interviews started and stopped on time. I first met with a team member, then two stake holders I would be interfacing with and then finally the hiring authority. Three weeks after the interview I received a telephone offer, negoiated the package, and then a final in writing offer was mailed FedEx.

Interview Questions
  • Most of the questions were performance based asking for specific examples of projects and the results.   Answer Question
THe offer was negioiated with the recruiter on the telephone.