Sierra Nevada Corporation

Relevance Date Difficulty

Learning Specialist Interview

Learning Specialist
Sparks, NV

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Sierra Nevada Corporation in September 2009.

Interview Details – Initial contact by the recruiter for a phone screen was detailed and pleasant. Afterwards, the recruiter coordinated a time for me to participant in a telephone interview with the hiring authority. The next phase was an in-person interview. Both the telephone and in-person interviews started and stopped on time. I first met with a team member, then two stake holders I would be interfacing with and then finally the hiring authority. Three weeks after the interview I received a telephone offer, negoiated the package, and then a final in writing offer was mailed FedEx.

Interview Question – Most of the questions were performance based asking for specific examples of projects and the results.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – THe offer was negioiated with the recruiter on the telephone.

Worked for Sierra Nevada Corporation? Contribute to the Community!