Sierra Nevada Corporation

Very Easy Interview

Material Planner I Interview

Material Planner I
Greenville, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Sierra Nevada Corporation in January 2010.

Interview Details – I prepared myself by prior searching SNC on the web and getting familiar with the company. My interview was 30 minutes long and was offiered a job that very day!

Interview Question – I was asked if I would consider working in another state!   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sierra Nevada Corporation

Worked for Sierra Nevada Corporation? Contribute to the Community!

Sierra Nevada Corporation Videos

Sierra Nevada Corporation – Why Work for Us?

About Sierra Nevada Corporation Sierra Nevada Corporation has a strong tradition in developing and providing high technology electronics, avionics, and communications systems. Investing heavily over the years in people… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sierra Nevada Corporation Material Planner I interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sierra Nevada Corporation employees and interview candidates.