Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sierra Nevada Corporation
- Program Manager (5)
- Engineer (4)
- Mechanical Engineer (3)
- Software Engineer (2)
- Engineering (2)
- Engineering Intern (2)
- Senior Manager (2)
- Manager I (1)
- Systems Test Engineer (1)
- Test Engineer (1)
- General Counsel (1)
- Learning Specialist (1)
- Subcontracts Administrator (1)
- Systems Engineer (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Human Resources Administrator (1)
- Senior Test Engineer (1)
- Procurement Specialist (1)
- Production (1)
- Project Engineer (1)
- Field Service Technician (1)
- Corporate Communications Manager (1)
- Engineering Manager (1)
- Manufacturing Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer I (1)
- Software Engineer Intern (1)
- Senior Technical Trainer (1)
- Aerospace Engineer II (1)
- Program Manager II (1)
- Mechanical Design Engineer I (1)
Mechanical Engineer Interview
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Sierra Nevada Corporation.
They were always late doing interviews with potential employees due to the volume of work but that is still no excuse. Once the process was started it always went smooth and the questioning on the particular job at hand was always crisp and clear.
- Why do you deserve a raise. Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation
Mechanical Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Sierra Nevada Corporation.
Like many employees here, I was referred by a friend. I interviewed onsite and was given an offer right away. Everyone seemed very friendly.
- My interview was semi-technical, but really more of a skills assessment. I don't remember any particularly difficult questions. Answer Question
They were very unyielding in my attempt to negotiate vacation - I was only asking for the same vacation I had at the time with another company, but they stuck me with 2 weeks. They gave me my asking salary, but in hindsight it was pretty low.
Mechanical Engineer InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Sierra Nevada Corporation (Centennial, CO) in March 2010.
SNC screens interviewed me initially over the phone and then brought me on site. Teh onsite interview was somewhat unorganized. They weren't prepared for the interview. I had to wait for them while they gathered everyone they needed for the interview.
- Do you like working lots of overtime? Answer Question
SNC would not negotiate on additional vacation and only marginally on salary.