Sierra Nevada Corporation

2 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Sierra Nevada Corporation.

Interview Details – Like many employees here, I was referred by a friend. I interviewed onsite and was given an offer right away. Everyone seemed very friendly.

Interview Question – My interview was semi-technical, but really more of a skills assessment. I don't remember any particularly difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They were very unyielding in my attempt to negotiate vacation - I was only asking for the same vacation I had at the time with another company, but they stuck me with 2 weeks. They gave me my asking salary, but in hindsight it was pretty low.

Mechanical Engineer Interview

Mechanical Engineer
Centennial, CO

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sierra Nevada Corporation in March 2010.

Interview Details – SNC screens interviewed me initially over the phone and then brought me on site. Teh onsite interview was somewhat unorganized. They weren't prepared for the interview. I had to wait for them while they gathered everyone they needed for the interview.

Interview Question – Do you like working lots of overtime?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – SNC would not negotiate on additional vacation and only marginally on salary.

Worked for Sierra Nevada Corporation? Contribute to the Community!