Sierra Nevada Corporation

Updated Aug 25, 2014
Updated Aug 25, 2014

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Mechanical Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Sierra Nevada Corporation.

They were always late doing interviews with potential employees due to the volume of work but that is still no excuse. Once the process was started it always went smooth and the questioning on the particular job at hand was always crisp and clear.

Other Interview Reviews for Sierra Nevada Corporation

Mechanical Engineer Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Sierra Nevada Corporation.

Like many employees here, I was referred by a friend. I interviewed onsite and was given an offer right away. Everyone seemed very friendly.

Interview Questions
    • My interview was semi-technical, but really more of a skills assessment. I don't remember any particularly difficult questions.   Answer Question
    They were very unyielding in my attempt to negotiate vacation - I was only asking for the same vacation I had at the time with another company, but they stuck me with 2 weeks. They gave me my asking salary, but in hindsight it was pretty low.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Centennial, CO

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sierra Nevada Corporation in March 2010.

SNC screens interviewed me initially over the phone and then brought me on site. Teh onsite interview was somewhat unorganized. They weren't prepared for the interview. I had to wait for them while they gathered everyone they needed for the interview.

Interview Questions
    SNC would not negotiate on additional vacation and only marginally on salary.