Sightlines Interview Questions

Updated Apr 8, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at Sightlines

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Sightlines in March 2015.

Interview

The whole process took about a month. I received two interviews. The first interview was a phone call with a manager in the PA office, then the second interview was in the Guilford, CT office. The second interview was a round robin interview with four different managers from Sightlines. I received my offer two weeks after the second interview. They interview a large amount of candidates for a few job openings, so be on your game.

Interview Questions

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Guilford, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Sightlines (Guilford, CT).

Interview

They take interviews very seriously, and they interview many people for few positions. They do not follow up after every interview even if they say that they will. You will be interviewing with a young person, find that connection.

Interview Questions

• What you are looking for in your experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They will not negotiate