Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sigma SystemsMore
- Accepted OfferDifficult Interview
I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Sigma Systems (Pune (India)).
Company visited during campus recruitment season at Pune. Had to write a aptitude + technical test followed by 2 rounds of tecnical interview. Joining date was year later (in June 2009). Received mail from HR and I was asked some behavioral questions. I had been told that they did not have immediate requirement. In Oct, received call from HR and had been asked to visit their pune office. 1 technical round was conducted. After that, offer letter had been given. Had to join in November 2009.
- First technical interviewer had syllabus books for all 4 years of engineering. He literally started checking skills from Mathematics I :) Answer Question
They did not negotiate and said it was as per industry standards (though it was not)
- No OfferAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Sigma Systems.
i was scheduled to attend a telephonic interview. and likewise i got a call and he just started with the company's details. then was my work experience and projects worked upon.
After that it was complete technical questions. mostly direct questions from java and also from what you are answering.went on for about 30 to 40 mins. and they never got back after a week's time.
- i thought the first round was behavioral but it rather turned out to be pure technical. Answer Question
- No OfferNegative ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Sigma Systems in December 2011.
i applied online and got an phone interview around three weeks later. there were just the general background questions at this step. then i was noticed to attend the on-site interview in two weeks. i met 3 persons for 1:1 interview.
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Sigma Systems in June 2010.
Phone interview after applying online and also took an online assessment test of 40 minues
- Why you left last job Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review