SigmaCare Interview Questions

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at SigmaCare

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at SigmaCare in June 2013.

Interview

2 phone interviews with hiring managers, one in person person 1:1 interview with CEO, very smart guy, down to earth. Everyone is extremely nice amazing internship, learned so much with little guidance.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

unpaid.

Implementation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SigmaCare (New York, NY) in October 2012.

Interview

Phone interview. And in person interview. The in person interview was held by several people, one of which was a current employee at right about the same level as you would be working.

Interview Questions

• Made you create and present a presentation about a topic of your choosing.   1 Answer

I had another offer that was better for me.

Senior Implementation Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at SigmaCare (New York, NY) in June 2010.

Interview

The interview process was grueling - took nearly six hours. After an extensive (>60 minutes) phone interview, I was interviewed by four separate people and then asked to present a 10-15 minute presentation to a group. Then I was interviewed by two more people. This is a very daunting approach for anyone.

Interview Questions

• You realize that this position is 100% travel? We are trying to get it to 85%, but I don't see that happening soon.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No real negotiation, as this was a career change and a new industry for me.