Signature Consultants Interview Questions

Updated Jul 29, 2015

2.5

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Signature Consultants (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Just asked questions from my resume then set up an interview with the client. Nothing advanced, no STAR method, nothing. There is nothing else to say about the interview process, I'm telling you, there was nothing to it (trying to meet 50-word minimum, Glassdoor. I think you're expecting too much from this company if you think there's always going to be a lot to say about interviews. Some companies just don't care that much).

Interview Questions

• What's the reason you're leaving your current employer?   Answer Question
    • What's your ideal role (which ironically doesn't matter to either Signature or your client)?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Signature Consultants.

Interview

Came in and was asked about what sports I play and then they did most of the talking and I was hired. Interview process was a joke. You have to be pretty or play sports to get the job. If not, you better have a book of business and have zero non-competes.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Signature Consultants (Woburn, MA).

Interview

Waited in meeting room for a few minutes, then I met with HR representative, then two groups of teams that worked that were account managers and recruiters roles. Regional group was friendly and outgoing, and national was quieter, and reserved. I was asked more behavioral questions. Despite a very average interview, and average difficulty - I would probably apply again in the future if I was looking for a job, and they had an opening.

Recruiter Interview Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Signature Consultants.

Interview

The interview process went well. I applied, within a day I got a call to set up an in person interview. That was a few weeks back. Have not heard anything to know whether I got the job or not. So I am patiently waiting, but overall the interview process is pretty easy. Just have questions prepared and dress to impress.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Signature Consultants.

Interview

The over all experience with pleasant considering it was an interview. Got a call from a recruiter that found my resume online. Contacted me for an interview at the end of the week. It was nice give me time to prepare and such. The office was a nice setting and as greeted by the secretary and offered coffee or a beverage. Went in for the interview and didn't feel so pressured at all. The questions were not to difficult and had to do with personality and strengths. Felt like the hiring manager actually cared about the companies best interest and my own best interest. Felt very good over all about the interview. Got a call a few days later and was offered a position to begin the following Monday but declined because had a better offer with another company.

Interview Questions

• No questions seemed to difficult for the recruiter position   Answer Question

Better offer at another company

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Signature Consultants.

Interview

My overall experience with the interview process was really great. I got a call from a recruiter and set up an interview on the next available day for me which felt very accommodating for my schedule. Arrived at the building and entered the office which felt very pleasant. Everyone that I encountered was very nice (employees/secretary), the office was clean and I felt very comfortable. Didn't have to wait long at all for the interview. I was greeted by the hiring manager who was very nice and he gave me a little history of the company and we soon began the interview. The questions were not so difficult and I would say that I actually appreciated the hiring manager for being very professional. After the interview was done I was told I would get a response in the next few days. I really appreciate the culture of the company and the way they conducted business with their professionalism.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions were asked and was very professional   Answer Question

Accepted another offer that better suited me

Contracted Positions Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Signature Consultants (Charlotte, NC) in December 2014.

Interview

The people are really nice from the get go! Great office uptown, and quick to respond after initial contact. Gave plan of action, but did not follow through. Fell off the face of the earth after responses started to lessen. then nothing. Was really excited at the beginning to work with them, but had no choice but to go with another agency.

Interview Questions

• Questions were more get to know you questions for this type of hiring   Answer Question

SAP Security Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Signature Consultants (Charlotte, NC) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone interview questions based on skills on my resume. How would I handle a task that I had never performed before. Situational questions, and technical questions. Received call from HR to discuss onboarding. They discussed benefits, pay schedule and approved vacation days that were offered. I was offered the position and provided a start date. No negotiations for salary.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about the last GRC implementation you worked on.   Answer Question

Technical Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Signature Consultants (Seattle, WA) in April 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume, asked the standard questions regarding qualifications. Asked what are you looking for in a position? Are you currrently working with any other consulting agencies, if so who? What is your hourly rate? Can you provide at least 3 references?

IT Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Signature Consultants.

Interview

A recruiter saw my resume on a job search site and contacted me and invited me to come in for an interview. I spent almost a decade building a career in IT but took off the last few years to focus on my health. After spending over 90 minutes speaking to a recruiter and an account manager, I was encouraged. A month later and I have yet to be officially submitted for a position. . . not one.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions, just surprised that they decided to only market me to my previous employer.   Answer Question