Signature Consultants

Updated Oct 7, 2014
Updated Oct 7, 2014

2.7

IT Project Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Signature Consultants.

A recruiter saw my resume on a job search site and contacted me and invited me to come in for an interview. I spent almost a decade building a career in IT but took off the last few years to focus on my health. After spending over 90 minutes speaking to a recruiter and an account manager, I was encouraged. A month later and I have yet to be officially submitted for a position. . . not one.

Interview Questions
    • No unexpected questions, just surprised that they decided to only market me to my previous employer.   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis Park, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis Park, MN

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Signature Consultants in November 2013.

Great Experience Well coordinated

Biilling/Payroll Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Signature Consultants in October 2013.

Called me, saw my resume on Monster. Told me that they had 4 positions to speak to me about. Went the next day, 2 hr. travel time, 1/2 hr. interview. NO jobs mentioned. I said" You are not just bringing people in for nothing, right, like some of the agencies are. I spent gas money, plus time to come here for 4 jobs that are now not available." The interviewer looked down. I nailed him. BEWARE!!!!!!!

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Signature Consultants in September 2013.

The only thing I would consider to be similar to past interview experiences is the fact that I met with HR first and then with other team members.

The most amazing part of the interview process is that I was never asked a typical "canned question" about my biggest challenge, my greatest strength, or why I left XYZ company... Every conversation was actually conversational. We learned about each other, the company and the opportunity in a way the canned questions would never uncover.

I really felt Signature Consultants was hiring a person, not a set of skills or experience.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected part of the interview process was when I was told that they were looking to find the right person for this opportunity for quite some time, believed I was the right fit, and wanted to talk about how we could make it work. Very transparent and honest approach.   Answer Question
    The negotiation phase was simple and direct. My advice is to be transparent and honest.

Highly Experienced Candidate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Signature Consultants in August 2013.

The interview process is a joke. The rep John Maglione is the worst, non-technical rep I have ever met. Rude and off putting. The office was a complete mess...looked like a real shady outfit right from the start. Run the other direction...they have no interest in the client...just a quick turn over. I called the St. Louis location to get the name of the office mgr or owner...rep on the phone was evasive and not forthcoming with who the leadership is. Super shady company. Stay Away!

Interview Questions
    • The Rep and the office staff have no experience with tech recruiting at all!   Answer Question

Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Signature Consultants.

You'll have a couple 2-3 hour interviews with all managers/senior employees

Interview Questions
    You can get so much money. Ask $10K+ more than you're making now. Trust me, they have the money.

Mainframe Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Signature Consultants in March 2013.

Interviewed with three persons

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever had nervous problems with swithing projects and being under pressure   View Answer

Much less than I usually make per hour

Associate Resource Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

There are typically two interviews followed by a follow up phone conversation to make an offer

Software QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

Interviewed with potential company and recruiter followed up promptly

Interview Questions
    • Why have you been contracting so long?   View Answer
    none

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Signature Consultants in June 2011.

A recruiter from Signature called me and informed me that Signature was the only firm that worked with the company I wanted (which turned out not to be true). They gave me the date and time of the interview and told me "don't wear no jeans," which I would never do anyway, and that was the extent of the interview preparation from Signature. Not altogether true -- I did know the job for which I would be interviewing.

Interview Questions
    • No questions from Signature. I could have been an imposter for all they knew -- they really don't know very much about the jobs they fill.   Answer Question
    Yes, I negotiated, but when my first pay period rolled around, I received a salary that we had never even discussed. By that time, my recruiter had moved on to another company. I love this job, so I'm staying, but who ever heard of a $28 per hour software engineer? Signature's bill rate is, of course, significantly higher. Significantly.