Signature Flight

8 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Line Service Technician Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Signature Flight.

Interview Details – The process was quick, kind of disappointing. It seemed that they would have hired just about anyone that walled into the office with a pulse and decent communication skills.

Interview Question – Even after reading my resume, which included ten years of aviation experience I was asked how I felt that I was qualified for the job.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation for part time employment

Air Concierge Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Signature Flight.

Interview Details – Very direct, easy atmosphere. Ask about your background, education. Your future plans. How long you think you will stay here, will you plan on making this your career. Basic questions about your background, some what if type questions. Ask about previous employers.

Negotiation Details – set hourly pay at 14/hr

Line Service Technician
Santa Ana, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Signature Flight in October 2012.

Interview Details – Applied online. Got an email from someone in Florida. You have to take a online questionnaire basically. It was really confusing and I don't really understand why they even have it. Answer the questions honestly and the same every time. I think they are looking for consistency throughout the questions. You pass that, in a couple days they will give you a call to do an in-person interview. It was really easy.

Interview Question – Normal HR questions for the in-person interview. What are your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Line Service Technician

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Signature Flight.

Interview Details – Once application has been filled out. HQ HR in orlando will be in contact to set up an interview with the manager at whatever base you applied to.
1 interview, and if you are chosen you will be called.

Interview Question – All general basic team working questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Newark, NJ

I applied in-person and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Signature Flight in May 2013.

Interview Details – They just want to know your previous work experience,if you can multitask and are you familiar with customer service?

Interview Question – What do you know about us and what we stand for?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No negotiation they tell you what your pay and hours are and that is it its off to the slave ship.

Marketing Customer Service Intern Interview

Orlando, FL

Interview Details – Applied online and received a call a week later to set up a phone interview.

Interview Question – they asked what I knew about their company and I had done my research but I also had some questions. I wanted to show that I was interested in their company.

They asked customer service questions
  Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Signature Flight in August 2009.

Interview Details – You must talk to corporate recruiter first. Then someone from the base at which you Are applying will give you a call. Then you go in for an interview with one or two managers. Personal questions, work history questions, ethics questions, basic reasoning, sight, and math assessment take place. Then another interview will be scheduled. They will offer you the job after this one if they want you.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in aviation?   Answer Question

Customer Service Manager Interview

I applied online and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Signature Flight in January 2010.

Interview Details – Meet with hiring GM and exchanged information about myself and experience required in the posted job. Hiring GM was very open about the company and the expectations and customers served. While I had over 20 years of customer service management, this would have been an entirely new product and industry for me. Never felt connected to the interviewer and wasn't surprised by the outcome.

Interview Questions

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Signature Flight? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Signature Flight interview questions and advice. All 8 interview reviews posted anonymously by Signature Flight employees and interview candidates.