Signature Flight

Updated Oct 15, 2014
Updated Oct 15, 2014

2.6

Line Service Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Signature Flight in July 2014.

Applied for the job on the website, then was contacted by an HR rep at the companies HQ in Orlando, FL via email to complete a skills questionnaire online. Then I was contacted again via phone to set up the interview with the manager at the local airport.

Interview Questions
    • What was the most difficult thing that happened to me, and how did I overcome it.   Answer Question

Line Service Technician Interview

Hiring is done though the website only. It is a terrible and slow system but it is the corporate future. Wait to get an phone call for an interview.

Line Service Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Signature Flight.

The process was quick, kind of disappointing. It seemed that they would have hired just about anyone that walled into the office with a pulse and decent communication skills.

Interview Questions
    • Even after reading my resume, which included ten years of aviation experience I was asked how I felt that I was qualified for the job.   Answer Question
    No negotiation for part time employment

Air Concierge Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Signature Flight.

Very direct, easy atmosphere. Ask about your background, education. Your future plans. How long you think you will stay here, will you plan on making this your career. Basic questions about your background, some what if type questions. Ask about previous employers.

set hourly pay at 14/hr

Line Service Technician Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Signature Flight.

Once application has been filled out. HQ HR in orlando will be in contact to set up an interview with the manager at whatever base you applied to.
    1 interview, and if you are chosen you will be called.

no negotiation

Marketing Customer Service Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Signature Flight.

Applied online and received a call a week later to set up a phone interview.

Interview Questions
    • they asked what I knew about their company and I had done my research but I also had some questions. I wanted to show that I was interested in their company.

They asked customer service questions

Answer Question

Passenger Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Signature Flight in May 2013.

They just want to know your previous work experience,if you can multitask and are you familiar with customer service?

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about us and what we stand for?   View Answer
    No negotiation they tell you what your pay and hours are and that is it its off to the slave ship.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Ana, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Signature Flight in October 2012.

Applied online. Got an email from someone in Florida. You have to take a online questionnaire basically. It was really confusing and I don't really understand why they even have it. Answer the questions honestly and the same every time. I think they are looking for consistency throughout the questions. You pass that, in a couple days they will give you a call to do an in-person interview. It was really easy.

Interview Questions
    • Normal HR questions for the in-person interview. What are your strengths and weaknesses.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orlando, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Signature Flight in March 2012.

Very straight forward interview - typical mix of behavioral and technical questions related to business aviation. There was emphasis on knowledge of business aircraft, degrees of customer service related to aviation - i.e. concierge, point of sales systems also known as pos systems. Understanding of Oracle, and Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel and Powerpoint) was a bonus

No negotiations - straightforward, great experience learning about the network of a sustainable, and premiere FBO. There was a good amount of visibility, even to the CEO and the corporate culture was team-oriented and positive.

Customer Service Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Signature Flight in January 2010.

Meet with hiring GM and exchanged information about myself and experience required in the posted job. Hiring GM was very open about the company and the expectations and customers served. While I had over 20 years of customer service management, this would have been an entirely new product and industry for me. Never felt connected to the interviewer and wasn't surprised by the outcome.

Interview Questions
    • Am I open to working extra hours if needed?   View Answer
    • Why do you want to work for this company?   View Answer