Signature HealthCARE

www.signaturehealthcarellc.com

Signature HealthCARE Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Signature HealthCARE

Administrator Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Signature HealthCARE in December 2013.

Interview was very detailed and was timely after the application and resume process. Questions were appropriate and related directly to the job.

Interview Questions
    • About what my spouse would change about me.   View Answer

Occupational Therapist Registered Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ridgely, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ridgely, TN

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Signature HealthCARE in April 2009.

I received a postcard in the mail where I was living. This company advertised to be spiritually based. It offered a sign on bonus that I needed in order to move. I felt that God had given me this job. I called to inquire about the position offered. An arrangement was made for me to interview in consideration of my current job at the time. I was sent to one of their facilities, the closest to my then home, was interviewed and hired. I had to finish my then current job contract, and upon completion, began working here. The gap was about two and one half months.

Interview Questions
    • I did not consider any question most difficult or receive any that I would consider unexpected.   View Answer
    I was asked what I wanted to make, and I told them. They offered a lesser amount, but I was so grateful for the job I accepted, thinking I would get good raises when the time came. In the end I felt I had always been under paid considering that opportunities came up for raises, and the raises were only pennies on the dollar.