Signs By Tomorrow USA-Inc

Signs By Tomorrow USA-Inc Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Signs By Tomorrow USA-Inc

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Signs By Tomorrow USA-Inc (Rockville, MD).

Interview

Phone interview first to get your background and what you are looking for. In house interview next was a group interview with several other candidates. They do not do this to much anymore. They are looking for creativity and that your personality meshes with their work culture and family dynamic. Final interview was one on one with a few different people and includes a test for designers, production staff and installers to find out your skill level.

Interview Questions

• Found out a lot about your personal background, situational questions, otherwise mostly skill related questions   Answer Question

Production Interview

Interview

I found the job opening on Craigslist, sent my resume, and was quickly scheduled for an interview. I was asked about my job history and why i would be a good fit for the production team. The interviewer was easygoing, making for a friendly and comfortable experience overall, while lending a me bit more confidence to open up.

Interview Questions

• Having never worked I a sign shop before it was a little tough to explain how my skill set would be beneficial to the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiations were simple. I started out on a paid trial period that consisted of a few paid days work. The transition into full-time employee was seamless.