Signs By Tomorrow USA-Inc

Relevance Date Difficulty

Production Interview

Production

Interviewed at Signs By Tomorrow USA-Inc

Interview Details – I found the job opening on Craigslist, sent my resume, and was quickly scheduled for an interview. I was asked about my job history and why i would be a good fit for the production team. The interviewer was easygoing, making for a friendly and comfortable experience overall, while lending a me bit more confidence to open up.

Interview Question – Having never worked I a sign shop before it was a little tough to explain how my skill set would be beneficial to the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiations were simple. I started out on a paid trial period that consisted of a few paid days work. The transition into full-time employee was seamless.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Signs By Tomorrow USA-Inc? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Signs By Tomorrow USA-Inc interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Signs By Tomorrow USA-Inc employees and interview candidates.