Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sika Corporation
- Buyer Planner (1)
- Human Resources (1)
- Sales Representative (1)
- Packaging Engineer (1)
- Engineering Manager (1)
- Accepted OfferEasy Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Sika Corporation.
Phone interview followed by in person interviews with all of the local reps and managers. In total 5 interviews all of them really relaxed and non technical. They want to see that you're an actual person and that you'd get along well with the team. They want someone that they like not only as a salesmen but as someone they could hang out with outside of work.
- They just want to see that you have interpersonal skills no real questions. Answer Question
Good offer no need for negotiation
- No OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sika Corporation in November 2012.
Applied online. Was called to schedule a phone interview. Phone interview had been scheduled to happen right in the middle of Hurricane Sandy. Was without power for a long time. When I was ready I emailed them and re-scheduled. Talked to HR rep. (female). She seemed nice and professional. And willing to answer questions.
- Nothing difficult or unexpected. Was mainly told about what the job would entail and what the company does. Was asked what I knew about the company, why I'm interested in the company, why I'm looking to leave my current job, and what have I accomplished in my current job. Answer Question
Helpful (2)Accepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Sika Corporation.
talk to several managers over the course of a 1/2 day.
none, take it or leave it offer
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Sika Corporation in August 2010.
One phone interview and 2 days later one in-person interview.
- Questions were limited to basics. They discussed the overall position and what they were seeking in a matching candidate. 1 Answer
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sika Corporation in February 2009.
It was a simple phone interview. Nothing special.
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review