Sikorsky Engineer Interview Questions

2.1

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Sikorsky.

Interview

Applied online and received a relatively quick phone Interview from the hiring manager. Received an offer the same week. There wasn't really much to it. Have a really good resume because that is what managers focus on reading before they select you for an interview. The process was relatively quick and painless, however, it was very late. My phone interview was done in early May, and my start date was in June.

Interview Questions

• All interview questions were very simple and basic behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sikorsky

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sikorsky.

Interview

I was contacted to set up a phone interview, and then I had a short phone interview with the hiring engineer just to see if I had interest. Afterwards, I was interviewed on-site, going through 4 rounds of interviews. They asked typical behavioral questions provided by HR, and it was generally a very friendly atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• No unexpected questions. As long as you had experiences already in mind to describe team efforts and challenges, you can answer the "Describe a time when..." type questions very easily.   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Sikorsky in July 2014.

Interview

Surprisingly little formality to the process. For an all-day visit, I was not given any agenda before or upon arriving. Interview was largely haphazard meetings with team members. I'm reviewing primarily to note their delay in reimbursing travel expenses. It's been a month already and I'm told it will be at least 2 more weeks. While inquiring about this I learned that my only contact was out-of-office for 2 weeks without providing a delegation contact, and my inquiries elsewhere in the company led nowhere, as they said they had no access to my expense info because I wasn't an employee. This and their use of outdated paper forms did not inspire confidence in their internal processes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Stratford, CT) in August 2010.

Interview

All internet job posts go to the Managers directly not HR. If you are a contractor you may be hired but they have a two year rule on time and material...their are always exceptions to the rule if you are a relative there are a lot of exceptions....or a friend of a friend......

Interview Questions

• Do you have a relative that works here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was none, it was far below expectations but I needed the job.

Anonymous Employee in Jupiter, FL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Jupiter, FL) in June 2010.

Interview

Two interviews. 1st one 15 mins 2nd one 2 hours

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sikorsky (Stratford, CT) in May 2008.

Interview

was asked 1. How i conduct work at recent company 2. about experience of most recent employers 3. how would you handle this situation? Personality test type? 4. Skills for good engineer 5. What do you do in free time? Asked about school 6. Was asked what i thought of place? I was given tour of place and discussed if i might take offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very easy. I could have asked for more but did not.

Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Sikorsky in September 2011.

Interview

The whole interview process seems to be very thorough, which requires quite a bit of time (in the interview and waiting). There were several people conducting the interview that i took part in. The company environment seems very casual and it seems like a close-knit community. Everyone involved was very nice throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Sikorsky in April 2008.

Interview

It was pretty easy and comfortable.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Took their offer. No negotiation.