Sikorsky

Relevance Date Difficulty

Flight Test Engineer Interview

Flight Test Engineer
West Palm Beach, FL

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Sikorsky in May 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for an interview on my university's career services website. There were roughly 10 students selected for in person interviews to be held on campus. Each was scheduled for only half an hour but the majority of them ran longer. It was a 2:1 interview. The first half was mainly questions about things from my resume and the usual behavioral questions such as "what do you do in your free time". The second half was them going over the facility and all of the aircraft that are tested there. Both interviewers were polite and it was a friendly interview. They planned to invite some people for onsite interviews/tours as the next step however I did not make that cut.

Interview Question – Tell me about a leadership position you have had.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Flight Test Engineer Interview

Flight Test Engineer
West Palm Beach, FL

The process took a day - interviewed at Sikorsky in January 2010.

Interview Details – Really easy and straightforward. Just talked to the people I would be working with or for.

Interview Question – Why would you be a good fit at Sikorsky?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Sikorsky

Worked for Sikorsky? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Sikorsky Flight Test Engineer interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Sikorsky employees and interview candidates.