Sikorsky

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Flight Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sikorsky in May 2011.

I applied for an interview on my university's career services website. There were roughly 10 students selected for in person interviews to be held on campus. Each was scheduled for only half an hour but the majority of them ran longer. It was a 2:1 interview. The first half was mainly questions about things from my resume and the usual behavioral questions such as "what do you do in your free time". The second half was them going over the facility and all of the aircraft that are tested there. Both interviewers were polite and it was a friendly interview. They planned to invite some people for onsite interviews/tours as the next step however I did not make that cut.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Sikorsky

Flight Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Sikorsky in January 2010.

Really easy and straightforward. Just talked to the people I would be working with or for.

Interview Questions