Sikorsky

Sikorsky Intern Interview Questions

2.5

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sikorsky.

There was a hiring post on my university website for a Summer/Fall Co-op. They asked to submit a resume on the site and their own site. I got an email asking for a phone email and a there was a phone conference set up. In the phone conference, I was interviewed for three different internships, system engineering, operational management, and risk management. They basically went through my resume and asked me to talk about it.

Interview Questions
  • The most unexpected question was which type of person are you, a system planner or system implementer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Sikorsky

Intern Interview

Since this is the defense firm, if you want to get in, do not raise any objections on "morality" issues...

Intern Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Sikorsky.

After submitting my resume online, I was contacted a few months later by a member of HR to set up a phone interview. The HR member was friendly and while I was asked a difficult question or two, I was asked more details if my answers were not quite sufficient, and I felt no pressure.

Intern Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sikorsky in June 2009.

I had a phone interview with simple behavioral questions for about 30 minutes. After that I had packets of information to fill out and an online background check. After about 2 weeks I went in for a drug test and then received an offer from them. It was extremely high compared to most internships so I accepted the offer.

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sikorsky in March 2008.

To get an internship at Sikorsky, it is very beneficial to know someone who works there full time. Since it is such a big company it is easy to have your resume get lost in pile. Yet, do not get discouraged if you do not have any ties to the company. The interview process was not too difficult. All candidates before accepting the job must have a physical exam done and a drug test. Over all I enjoyed my internship and I would recommend working for Sikorsky

Interview Questions
    • How do you think you will fit in with Sikorsky's culture?   View Answer