Sikorsky

Updated Nov 22, 2014
Updated Nov 22, 2014

2.4

Intern Interview

I applied through other source – interviewed at Sikorsky.

After submitting my resume online, I was contacted a few months later by a member of HR to set up a phone interview. The HR member was friendly and while I was asked a difficult question or two, I was asked more details if my answers were not quite sufficient, and I felt no pressure.

Intern Interview

Since this is the defense firm, if you want to get in, do not raise any objections on "morality" issues...

Summer Engineering Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sikorsky.

Got accepted only after a phone interview. Make sure you are enthusiastic about the department that you are interviewing for because the interviewee will be. I was asked simple behavioral questions and nothing technical.

Interview Questions
    • What skills do you have for a particular IT project that the department was implementing.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Sikorsky.

There was a hiring post on my university website for a Summer/Fall Co-op. They asked to submit a resume on the site and their own site. I got an email asking for a phone email and a there was a phone conference set up. In the phone conference, I was interviewed for three different internships, system engineering, operational management, and risk management. They basically went through my resume and asked me to talk about it.

Interview Questions
    • The most unexpected question was which type of person are you, a system planner or system implementer.   Answer Question

Aircraft Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Sikorsky.

Straight forward interview.( Telephone only) Panel of 4 members of the aircraft manager team including the lead manager. Took awhile to actually start work. Long process.

Interview Questions
    • all straight fwd question on aircraft expierence and number of people I have supervised   Answer Question

Instrumentation Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Sikorsky.

Contacted by recruiter and asked if I would be interested. They set up a phone interview the next day. The interview was VERY informal and lasted maybe 15 min. Most of the questions were 'do you know about this' or 'have you ever worked with that'. Offer extended that afternoon.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation possible. Take it or leave it basically. All handled through contracting house.

Engineering Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Sikorsky.

Applied online and received a relatively quick phone Interview from the hiring manager. Received an offer the same week. There wasn't really much to it. Have a really good resume because that is what managers focus on reading before they select you for an interview. The process was relatively quick and painless, however, it was very late. My phone interview was done in early May, and my start date was in June.

Interview Questions
    • All interview questions were very simple and basic behavioral questions.   Answer Question

Quality Engineer Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Sikorsky.

Applied through college career fair and then was invited to Super Day. From there had two interviews with two different people. I was given a tour of the facility and a presentation on the company and organizations within the company as well.

Interview Questions
    • No difficult questions at all. Was mostly just a conversation with two people about the company. Very casual and laid back.   Answer Question

Lead Flight Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wappingers Falls, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wappingers Falls, NY

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sikorsky in March 2013.

Nice people. Straight forward interview based more on behaviorial questions than technical.

Operations Manager Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sikorsky in September 2010.

Interview set up by someone in the company. receive a call to come in for a 1 on 1 interview. the whole interview took about 2 hours. was told I would get a call. I got a call and an email with an offer.