Sikorsky Interview Questions

2.5

Ace Gold Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Wilkes-Barre, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilkes-Barre, PA

I applied online. The process took 7+ weeks - interviewed at Sikorsky in November 2013.

Consisted of a phone call. Later I learned the position was cancled

Interview Questions
    • Questions on ACE Gold. Program was essentially internally created and there was very little on the net about the program   View Answer

Financial Accounting Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stratford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Sikorsky in February 2010.

three interviews - HR, MGR, peer

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if you saw a peer do something unethical ?   Answer Question
    no negotiating

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Huntsville, AL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Huntsville, AL

I applied online - interviewed at Sikorsky.

The hiring process was straight forward but the inbound process was long and laborious. It actually took over 2 months from the time the job was offered until the inbound process was completed.

Easy negotiation

ACE Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Coatesville, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coatesville, PA

I applied online. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Sikorsky in September 2011.

A nice 4 hour interview. Multiple interviewers.

Buyer Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Sikorsky in February 2011.

Meet HR and Procurement management followed by plant tour

Interview Questions
    No negotiations possible but a signing bonus was provided.

Mechanical Engineering Intern Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Sikorsky in May 2013.

Applied online, was contacted by HR to set up an phone interview with supervisor. Interview lasted approximately one hour. Mostly personality/behavioral questions and review of resume, asking for additional information about experience. Interviewer carried the conversation for the most part and was very easy to talk to. Also included description of company and position. Waited about 1 week for offer.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. Very competitive compensation and benefits for intern.

Senior Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Stratford, CT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Sikorsky.

Straight forward process. I applied for the job and was called in to interview. Spent a few minutes talking with several people in the department, in sequence. I was asked about my experiences in school and what I hoped to do on the job.

I found this interview process to be fairly easy compared to interviews at other companies. They didn't challenge me with any tough questions and didn't try to evaluate my skills.

Interview Questions
    • There weren't many difficult questions. Mostly they explained to me what the job would entail.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation available. Sikorsky gave an offer and I had to accept it or not.

Production Control Interview

No outside positions must be a contractor first.

Control Account Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Sikorsky in June 2012.

The phone interview was detailed in its requirements and rather straightforward. There was banter and a questions on have I done this or done that. There was also one or two on role playing. If you were faced with this situation what would you do? All and all it went well and they hired me without a face to face interview.

Interview Questions
    • If you were faced with an irate customer what would you do.   Answer Question
    I negotiated a per diem splt for first year

Aircraft Manager Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 months - interviewed at Sikorsky.

Straight forward interview.( Telephone only) Panel of 4 members of the aircraft manager team including the lead manager. Took awhile to actually start work. Long process.

Interview Questions
    • all straight fwd question on aircraft expierence and number of people I have supervised   Answer Question