Sikorsky Interview Questions

Updated Oct 19, 2014

2.5

Senior Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Sikorsky in June 2011.

Phone interview, then one on one with direct, manager, then analyst. Came back to meet the VP

Flight Test Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sikorsky in May 2011.

I applied for an interview on my university's career services website. There were roughly 10 students selected for in person interviews to be held on campus. Each was scheduled for only half an hour but the majority of them ran longer. It was a 2:1 interview. The first half was mainly questions about things from my resume and the usual behavioral questions such as "what do you do in your free time". The second half was them going over the facility and all of the aircraft that are tested there. Both interviewers were polite and it was a friendly interview. They planned to invite some people for onsite interviews/tours as the next step however I did not make that cut.

Supply Chain Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coatesville, PA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sikorsky in April 2011.

Was contacted by email and then a phone interview was set up. The phone interview consisted of questions pertaining to my school work, followed by what my goals for down the road were. At the end of the phone interview i was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    They pay real well and everything offered is very attractive so no negotiations were necessary

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Sikorsky in April 2011.

Sent my resume in via Quinnipiac University. I then received an email a few months later in regards to a face-to-face interview. I responded to the email and set up a date to interview. The interview went well, mostly behavioral questions. Some questions pertained to leadership skills and my ability to work in a group.

Interview Questions
    • Was there a time when your teammate wasn't pulling his/her weigh in the group? How would you deal with that?   Answer Question

Industrial Relations Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Sikorsky in March 2011.

interview entails meeting with multiple executives. As the position involves a lot of conversations with the staff and the union, they really try to get to know you. They are looking for smart but down to earth individuals, who can learn their methods and grow within the company for years to come. They are looking for a long term investment.

Interview Questions
    • What would you do if an employee came to you because his check was not correct and he was upset?   Answer Question
    Very laid back and via email. I only pushed for a later starting date, not pay.

Buyer Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sikorsky in February 2011.

Meet HR and Procurement management followed by plant tour

Interview Questions
    No negotiations possible but a signing bonus was provided.

Industrial Engineering Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Coatesville, PA

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sikorsky in February 2011.

I applied for the job through the university recruiting process and then got notified to sign up for an interview. It was a 1:1 interview with the person who later was my supervisor during the internship. It consisted of mainly behavioral questions and the usual questions "Why do you want to work here", "Guide me through your resume" etc. It was pretty laidback. A few weeks later I was emailed that I made it to the second round which consisted of a phone interview with the CIO. That also consisted of behavioral questions and things like "What is your favorite class?" A couple days later I got an offer.

Data Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Sikorsky in December 2010.

1 - Applied online
    2 - Received e-mail from HR 3 weeks later inviting me for an on-site with the hiring manager that Friday
    3 - On-site with hiring manager - position was not at all what was listed in the description but felt interview went well.
    4 - Received automated e-mail rejection 6 days later

Supply Management- Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Sikorsky in December 2010.

One day intensive review process at the time I was hired. I was interviewed by Managers, Directors, and Vice-Presidents in one day. Was offered the position two days later. I was interviewed that day as part one of five candidates. From what I could tell, 3 of us were offered and accepted the position.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stratford, CT

I applied through other source. The process took 8+ monthsinterviewed at Sikorsky in August 2010.

All internet job posts go to the Managers directly not HR. If you are a contractor you may be hired but they have a two year rule on time and material...their are always exceptions to the rule if you are a relative there are a lot of exceptions....or a friend of a friend......

Interview Questions
    • Do you have a relative that works here?   View Answer
    There was none, it was far below expectations but I needed the job.